• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kike Hate Thread

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

1722513672031.png

View attachment 214407
That Dali Llama thing with the kissing the kid is starting to make a whole lot of sense now. Bibi's old man looks a lot like him

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

View attachment 214448

Nazis are anti-
-men beating on women

Woooah slow down buddy, let’s not get crazy here. Not even a light slap when she overcooks your eggs? Or undercooks them? Or breaks the yolk by accident when you ask for them over easy?

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Nazis are anti-
-men beating on women

Woooah slow down buddy, let’s not get crazy here. Not even a light slap when she overcooks your eggs? Or undercooks them? Or breaks the yolk by accident when you ask for them over easy?
They're nazis, which imply a high degree of standards for their women.

They are against random men beating on random women, obv. I mean, how else are you going to keep them inline?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

View attachment 214448
The day when nazis are recognized as the patriotic human soldiers they were instead of as fabled supervillain embodiments of evil is the first day of the end for the jews. It's almost impossible because nazis and Hitler are synonymous with ultimate evil in the public sphere. People don't even think about it, just knee-jerk "duh Hitler and nazis bad because Hitler and nazis". No reason. Just what was drilled into them.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
... It's almost impossible because nazis and Hitler are synonymous with ultimate evil in the public sphere...
It's happening now though, albeit slowly. Public opinion across the board is changing due to their supremacist-driven blood lust lately. It has made a lot of 'normies' question just about anything they claim, past or present. I'm hopeful, despite the number of borderline retards in America.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
It's happening now though, albeit slowly. Public opinion across the board is changing due to their supremacist-driven blood lust lately. It has made a lot of 'normies' question just about anything they claim, past or present. I'm hopeful, despite the number of borderline retards in America.

Kamela is brat yaaaaaaas queen.

She’s a [depending on time and venue nigga/indian] slay boss.

Women will vote according to the above. That’s as deep as public opinion is for women and gays.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
More people know today than any other time in recent history. Small consolation, sure. But it does matter.

The other thing is just the sheer overreaction to Oct 7. Really, the people who say Never Forget are the ones talking about wiping Gaza off the map? When Ben Shapiro blood libels Palestinians burning babies in ovens and then is discovered to have used an AI photo to make that claim, well, people do start waking up. Eventually their hypocrisy shows -- it always does, just a matter of time. Hopefully we can outlast them.