Fan of the Era
If you think these are anti-semites, you are an IDIOT

-Gandhi
-Kanye (lol)
-Jimmy Carter
-Assange
-Coco Chanel (lol)
-Prince Charles

I can maybe find 4-5 real ones, the rest is just people (many who are sabbath goys or cryptos) made one negative quip about jews. It's a dumb, ignorant list
I think if you dig deeper re. 3/4 of the list, you'll find much more than just a negative quip. But whatever. Agree to disagree.

Wigger

^^ Discord J's
I think if you dig deeper re. 3/4 of the list, you'll find much more than just a negative quip. But whatever. Agree to disagree.
Jews are your aristocratic classes, you are goy rubes...your antisemtism is "performative" at best, tragic at worst.

They control your highbrow and lowbrow culture, your academics and your money/economies.

They only control our money and economies, but do not control our highbrow culture.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Jews are your aristocratic classes, you are goy rubes...your antisemtism is "performative" at best, tragic at worst.

They control your highbrow and lowbrow culture, your academics and your money/economies.

They only control our money and economies, but do not control our highbrow culture.
Thank you, but I think at this points I have a very good idea of how Jews operate/ have operated, and what the likely outcomes are for the U.S. in the coming decades. Not gonna argue all day. Got planes to shoot down pretty soon here. Call it a  date with my wingman.

:colin_sm:

LiberalPussy

You’re more affected by kikes than I am. Thats demonstrated by your clear lack of social status. This forum is all you have.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Related:

10216.jpg
Too bad he didn't live long enough to die in the Holocaust