Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
1717894731561.png

Imager

Keyboard Warrior

View attachment 204437
I read her stupid statement.

Why don't they ever say, "Black people, we understand that you're upset about George Floyd, but we will not tolerate burning down cities. If you want to do that, you are not welcome here. Full stop."

Fucking assholes.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I read her stupid statement.

Why don't they ever say, "Black people, we understand that you're upset about George Floyd, but we will not tolerate burning down cities. If you want to do that, you are not welcome here. Full stop."

Fucking assholes.
They just had Palestinian protestors outside the white house dressing like terrorists and holding a bloody Joe Biden head. No statements or anyone disavowing them.

So basically you can be a terrorist hoping for violence before you can be a peaceful nazi.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
They just had Palestinian protestors outside the white house dressing like terrorists and holding a bloody Joe Biden head. No statements or anyone disavowing them.

So basically you can be a terrorist hoping for violence before you can be a peaceful nazi.
When White people finally see that the people running the system believe that they are all nazis in training things will get interesting.

If that ever happens.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
I didn't know where else to put this:

1717968199001.png

OK, so bunch of developers get laid off, say, "Let's start our own company," likely raise funds from friends and family, and then the kike run media has to bully them for not hiring a birthing person.

You know, there wouldn't even be an Activision Blizzard Sexual Harrassment lawsuit to begin with if women didn't work and instead stayed home and raised babies.

The idea with all the shit going on in the world that this article has to shame a new business. I hope the kikes 30 years from now look back on today and say they didn't know how good they had it.

Last edited:

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Put your shoulders down kikelet

Why would God bless people who rejected him? I have a friend who is very religious in the last few years and he's obsessed with this idea they are God's chosen. No stupid. Jesus death created a new covenant which superseded the covenant of Abraham and passed that blessing into Christianity. Kikes rejected Jesus and called him a liar and heretic. God doesn't give a fuck about the Jews. He honestly thinks Muslims are the antithesis to Christianity when it isn't. That's the Jews
There's a typology throughout the Old Testament that explains the relationship between the old covenant jews (who blew it because of their arrogance and disloyalty) and the new covenant Christians. You'll hear dumbass evangelicals and modernist Catholic sellouts refer to them as "our elder brothers" in a complimentary sense. They are the elder brothers, but in the same sense that Cain was Abel's older brother. And when God preferred Abel's sacrifice over Cain's, he got jealous and killed his younger brother. Same with Joseph's older brothers who threw him down the well out of jealousy. The pattern repeats itself over and over, with the jewish authorities killing the prophets who foretold Jesus' coming, and from the time where He was born, when jewish king Herod tried to kill Him, up until the time of His death, when the Pharisees had the Romans do their dirty work for them. They basically got so high off their own farts that when God came in the flesh as the Messiah they'd been waiting for, He wasn't good enough for their idolatrous standards and they killed Him. Definition of chutzpah.

Last edited: