Kike Hate Thread

RobertMewler

8z3z5e.jpg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
It’s an odd endorsement of student loan forgiveness.

It's the same Woke4Israel contrarianism that makes them all look like retards. You saw it in Religulous.

"Religion is goofy, amirite? Except for my tribe!"
"I'm a staunch liberal. Except when it comes to public education. Unless kids are being taught Hasbara, the need to cut funding!"
"These woke college kids are a threat to free speech. So let's shut down their protests because the First Amendment doesn't apply to Israel!"

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
How can you worship both Jews and the red heifer’s they sacrifice?
Insane cope. I'm trying to talk about Norm's Jewishness, and you are all burying your head in the sand and living in a fantasy world. The irony of thinking you have figured it all out when you can't face reality. We need to talk about why (((Norm))) preferred the Jewish ways, is it because every actor in America has to suck Rabbi dick to be successful?

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Insane cope. I'm trying to talk about Norm's Jewishness, and you are all burying your head in the sand and living in a fantasy world. The irony of thinking you have figured it all out when you can't face reality. We need to talk about why (((Norm))) preferred the Jewish ways, is it because every actor in America has to suck Rabbi dick to be successful?
Probably.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Nobody cares, stupit.