Kike Hate Thread

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
β€Ž
β€Ž
Lying kike lies to cops, claims it's being threatened by protesters (use either link):

Saw this post last night. So stereotypical. It's interesting (and delightful) how in recent months we've seen the factor of just a bit of stress or fear causes a big drop in self-awareness in public, or on social media.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
β€Ž
β€Ž
Thank you! Ages ago somewhere but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll bookmark it this time.
It's fantastic. If anyone you know is on the fence, this should get them firmly onto the side that has the truth.

One thing I learned from this was about was about Ernst Zundel, and Devon Stack does not really highlight this...so the information is there but he didn't put two and two together. Zundel was being tried in Canada for denying the holocaust. So he thought, "America uses gas chambers for executions. Certainly there's a guy there who has to know how they work who can help testify in my case," and he finds Leuchter.

Leuchter goes to Auschwitz and immediately knows there's no way the holocaust gas chamber story happened. It's literally impossible.

Zundel asked Leuchter how long it took him to accept that we've been lied to about the holocaust for so long and Leuchter said it was immediate upon seeing the supposed 'gas chambers' because things that needed to be there were not there.

Here's the key: Zundel then said (this is a paraphrase but not a quote), "It took me years to come to this conclusion and I struggled with it, and here this guy just came to the conclusion immediately."

I think this is something that Holocaust deniers need to do better on -- we do not simply deny the holocaust because we are bigots or hate Jews or anything like that -- it actually took most of us a long time to accept that we were lied to so much. And then when you see the depths and the costs of the lie(s) against us, you get more angry because obviously how could you not be upon finding the truth?

The guy on fucking trial for holocaust denial took years to come to that conclusion. Some bigots we have on our side.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
β€Ž
β€Ž
IMG_3889.jpeg
IMG_3890.jpeg
IMG_3891.jpeg
IMG_3892.jpeg

I remember that. The little twink who runs cloudflare got so pissy about it. I forgot that that was the same article. Awesome.

Not to get too off topic, but does anyone remember those two blue haired waitresses who were at the BLM protest (Seattle iirc) who ran across the highway and got hit by a black guy who was driving home? Nice putting another black man in jail, stupids.

I guess my point here is that women love to dress up in little costumes and play pretend at protests and end up ruining everything.

Women are basically toddlers so they're exceptionally suggestible. They lap up jew programming like retarded golden retrievers. They should be home raising kids and instead they're painting up poster board protest signs like they're middle school science projects and pretending that they are making a difference by posting selfies and hashtags.

All they end up doing is (literally) getting in the way.
I watched that video multiple times. 🀣🀣