Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
1696733691370.png

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Mike Peinovich (NJP) and Black Pigeon Speaks thrown in there? Hmm...
Yeah I really don't think Peinovich is a Jew.

The enemy frequently will "out" someone as a Jew if they aren't to sew dissent within the ranks. There's a tendency among many White Nationalists to portray Jews as all powerful and all strong and I think this sort of thing falls into that.

There's always risk in being associated with these things. But certainly shabbos goy are much more worrisome and do far more damage than someone like Peinovich, even if Peinovich is ever truly proven to be Jewish.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Yeah I really don't think Peinovich is a Jew.

The enemy frequently will "out" someone as a Jew if they aren't to sew dissent within the ranks. There's a tendency among many White Nationalists to portray Jews as all powerful and all strong and I think this sort of thing falls into that.

There's always risk in being associated with these things. But certainly shabbos goy are much more worrisome and do far more damage than someone like Peinovich, even if Peinovich is ever truly proven to be Jewish.
He seemed to say that he was at least half jewish and he certainly has the phenotype. But if he's half jewish and not full, then I mostly agree with his argument that he has earned his place.

He gets a lot of shit for various things (especially NJP's take on Russia and the covid vaccines), but his writing and his investigative journalism are very impressive. For example he was the first (and, I believe, only) person to interview the murderous nigger who drove the Ford Escape through the Waukesha parade. In fact I never saw the MSM even try to.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
He seemed to say that he was at least half jewish and he certainly has the phenotype. But if he's half jewish and not full, then I mostly agree with his argument that he has earned his place.

He gets a lot of shit for various things (especially NJP's take on Russia and the covid vaccines), but his writing and his investigative journalism are very impressive. For example he was the first (and, I believe, only) person to interview the murderous nigger who drove the Ford Escape through the Waukesha parade. In fact I never saw the MSM even try to.
He's more of the architect, in a sense.

Eric Striker aka Joseph Jordan does the investigative reporting, and I think it was Spectre and Media2Rise who interviewed the Waukesha nigger. Once the MSM found out they shut it down. Even better than the Waukesha nigger was the GOP mayor who appeared to say it was racial at first, and then changed his mind.

Even if Peinovich is a turncoat (again, I don't think he is) he has done a lot of damage. Bobby Fischer did too. One out of every 6 million may actually be decent.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
He's more of the architect, in a sense.

Eric Striker aka Joseph Jordan does the investigative reporting, and I think it was Spectre and Media2Rise who interviewed the Waukesha nigger. Once the MSM found out they shut it down. Even better than the Waukesha nigger was the GOP mayor who appeared to say it was racial at first, and then changed his mind.

Even if Peinovich is a turncoat (again, I don't think he is) he has done a lot of damage. Bobby Fischer did too. One out of every 6 million may actually be decent.
Thank you for the reminders. I have so much going on that I don't always keep track of who did which thing, I just remember that the Waukesha stuff came from their camp and I read lots of stuff on Eric's and Mike's telegram accounts.

I too don't think Mike is a snake. He has pretty much sacrificed his future in order to advocate for Whites. He also doesn't have that Heimbach vibe. I'm not surprised Matt turned coat. His voice, his mannerisms, the things he said, everything about him has always said "wishy-washy." As an aside, Heimbach is just embarrassing himself now, he should have just stopped after his first go-round.

By the way, Heimbach is a GREAT example of how jewry works. If you use normie resources to try to find anything out about him, they ALL say he's wh*te supreemist neonazi. splc, Wikipedia adl, and on and on. But it's well known that he turned against the NS and pro-White movements.
But that's not good for (((people who want to point the finger and call others Nazis))).

Btw, in February he showed up at a RATM show/rally, waving a USSR flag, and explained that Marxist-Leninist politics had the answers he's looking for. He's also now anti-racist and against antisemites.

Matt, if you ever read this: Bro, stop. Just stop. Go get a regular job at a fast food restaurant or a grocery store or Petco and just move on.