Kike Hate Thread

"Edit: update

We made up and I felt like I was being overdramatic. But then I read the comments again and definitely feel like I’ve been manipulated into feeling like I’m wrong. Y’all are right.
What a pitiful excuse for a man, needs the opinions and validations of strangers to help him make a decision. If I didn't know any better this is a tranny, a woman trying to be a man because how else could you explain the estrogen levels?

What a pitiful excuse for a man, needs the opinions and validations of strangers to help him make a decision. If I didn't know any better this is a tranny, a woman trying to be a man because how else could you explain the estrogen levels?
He is obsessed with niggerball. His girlfriend is fat and brown. Redditor + brown mutt = guaranteed low test, hyper-fragile faggot

Does the varying length of the Cuntfucker jew-norm shitposts signify that whatever was posted before it holds greater weight?

I'm just wondering if there's a method to his madness
I think everybody just blocks him. His goal is to disrupt and discourage us, but ironically, he's actually protecting us from (((prying eyes))) who wander in and can't block his crap, so they move on and leave us alone.

So, TYFYS Cuntfucker! Wherever you are... :mel_sm:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_0690.jpeg
IMG_0693.png

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I think everybody just blocks him. His goal is to disrupt and discourage us, but ironically...
The many who constantly block & unblock me and are always posting at length about how I have no effect on their lives, you're saying they're not butthurt?

Have you noticed that the Norm Jewish confession is the most replayed part of this video?

You can delude yourself all you want, the proof of a thousand incels rewinding and seething is right here:

normmacdonaldstein.png

Sorry, incel. I won.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
So you're saying the Jewish confession isn't the most replayed part of a video with 1.2 million views? Are you all this retarded? Or is it just cope? Obviously you care, otherwise you wouldn't be watching it over and over again and saying "I don't care! I don't care!" You're unravelling.

I’m at breaking point over it CF. If you point it out again, I’ll probably snap and kill myself.

I just sit there replaying that part of the interview, crying, again, and again. Again and again! I can’t stop CF! please have mercy!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
So you're saying the Jewish confession isn't the most replayed part of a video with 1.2 million views? Are you all this retarded? Or is it just cope? Obviously you care, otherwise you wouldn't be watching it over and over again and saying "I don't care! I don't care!" You're unravelling.
So so so so you're saying if you hit play on the video every time you post it you'll effect the youtube playing timeline??
:image_9247_lg:

that's actually pretty funny it happened that way