Kike Hate Thread

bantadant

Fantastic Man
jfc....the beard and eyebrows. Plus this "thing" looks like a woman is disguised as a man
1687993651223.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡

This one was so good. My kid saw it over my shoulder so I sent him the news story (he read the 12 year old's note and laughed his head off, quoted "Sorry, jew," and laughed his head off all over again), then I had him read the "gradually" chapter in Mein Kampf, then I showed him this meme and he laughed hysterically.

More Worser

Putting this here since the guy at the end is a clear example of kiked Marxist white guilt:

I like how the guy conflates being black with "being in a situation."

Even brainwashed, self hating White libtards know that blacks are so incompatible with a proper society that merely existing there puts them "in a situation."

RobertMewler

This one was so good. My kid saw it over my shoulder so I sent him the news story (he read the 12 year old's note and laughed his head off, quoted "Sorry, jew," and laughed his head off all over again), then I had him read the "gradually" chapter in Mein Kampf, then I showed him this meme and he laughed hysterically.
You rule. Gah blesssss...

More Worser

Victim filed a complaint, detectives reached out for statements and that was the last I heard of it.
* Alleged victim

Always being accused of lying, for what. What does lying about this do for me. Why is it so hard to believe.
"What would stinging you do for me? If I were to sting you we would both drown."

🦂🐸

G

Kinda feel sorry for your kid...when I was 12 I was watching the world cup, players like (the original) Ronaldo, Zidane, Beckham..reading sci fi like Larry Niven's "Ringworld" etc.

Your son has no chance.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230630_185320_Brave.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ossberg-gets-12-MILLION-payday-suing-Fox.html

Waaaahhhhh! The guys at Fox were acting like guys and not respecting my brain! Maybe they didn't give a shit because they knew you were there just to sabotage Tucker. Nice money grubbing way to fight anti-semitism, stupid. Every kike deserves to be bullied. No surprise that the Murdoch boys are taking her claims seriously since they are also there to sabotage Fox.