• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
This is why Pearl Harbor happened.

1662497765838.png

G

I met some university faggot who recounted the tale of shunning his oldest childhood friend for making an offhand comment about a shop owner "jewing" him. The odds of this shopkeeper actually being a Jew in this city are pretty much zero of course.

I asked him if his friend had known he was jewish beforehand and he did that kikey "what difference does that make" shrug-and-quibble thing that they're so good at. I tried pointing out that if the guy really didn't like Jews he probably wouldn't have been his friend into late adolescence but heebs gonna heeb I guess.

Unpleasant little fella.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
This is an article from 2013. And they won of course. I read the lede to my husband and he said, "I thought we were a million miles past that - now that they've got the butt plug badge and all that." 😹
"..at a time when public opinion has grown more accepting of homosexuality."

I am speaking from memory here, but SCOTUS legalized gay marriage in 2012 after California *voted it down*.

So the headline was a lie then. It may not be a lie now, and that's how they do it.

We don't live in a democracy, not by a long shot.