Kike Hate Thread

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
Yeah it's nothing new. Agreed. But just look at the picture. This is new.

f0fae43dcc41b1d9.jpeg

I'd ask what the wheelchair guy is going to do when the nigger jumps the fence, but we know that they won't be going after niggers.
You think when he fires the gun, he'll roll backwards?

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
DeSantis 2024!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Yeah it's nothing new. Agreed. But just look at the picture. This is new.

f0fae43dcc41b1d9.jpeg

I'd ask what the wheelchair guy is going to do when the nigger jumps the fence, but we know that they won't be going after niggers.
Why do you think the left, who want all these taxes, are so against giving the IRS the ability to collect? Because the wealthy Jew tax dodgers don't want to pay up. They aren't going after regular people who owe, they are going after people who committed fraud and owe enough to make the man hours spent investigating worthwhile. That's not anymore earning under 150k-200k

Raymond

You will never see my penis

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Nice source. Some stupid faggot with a Lord of the Fallen avatar. Not even Dark Souls. That movie isn't happening. Mel Gibson said so himself. And he wasn't ever said to write and/or direct.

In an inconsequential way, you serve the narrative of unjust prejudice against Jewish people by re-posting such easily disproved shit.
Are you saying I should only trust people with blue checkmarks?

I saw this: https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/202...nt-making-a-movie-about-the-rothschild-family

and it said that the project was canceled and it was never about the real Rothschilds and it was going to be a comedy. OK. But it wasn't made so we don't know for sure.

We are on 132 pages of this thread and you've found one thing I posted that was possibly inaccurate, and then you say, "Annudah Shoah". Go fuck yourself kike.

Raymond

You will never see my penis

I saw this: https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/202...nt-making-a-movie-about-the-rothschild-family

and it said that the project was canceled and it was never about the real Rothschilds and it was going to be a comedy. OK. But it wasn't made so we don't know for sure.

We are on 132 pages of this thread and you've found one thing I posted that was possibly inaccurate, and then you say, "Annudah Shoah". Go fuck yourself kike.
You constantly post inaccurate shit. This was just more annoying an the other. I don't care about anti-Semitism. I'm bothered by your complete disregard for accuracy, you standard-lowering cunt. You defeat your own purpose by being such a fucking Dunning-Kruger faggot.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Nice source. Some stupid faggot with a Lord of the Fallen avatar. Not even Dark Souls. That movie isn't happening. Mel Gibson said so himself. And he wasn't ever said to write and/or direct.

In an inconsequential way, you serve the narrative of unjust prejudice against Jewish people by re-posting such easily disproved shit.

You constantly post inaccurate shit. This was just more annoying an the other. I don't care about anti-Semitism. I'm bothered by your complete disregard for accuracy, you standard-lowering cunt. You defeat your own purpose by being such a fucking Dunning-Kruger faggot.
My stomach hurts :image_9253_lg:
1661468438833.jpeg