• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
The White Pill of seeing things like this is that the ADL is so afraid of people noticing that they are ramping things up to the point where the goy will start asking what the problem is. This will eventually backfire.

c12fa489778a9806.jpg

G

And? What 'real world' stuff are you doing? I've Jew-pilled a few people with the research I've posted here. It's about sharing knowledge and spreading awareness so at least minds can be a little more free.
You post demotivating shit to make whites think all hope is lost. At least other people in this thread post funny or uplifting things.

You say you care about white people, but you abandoned your mother, didn't have kids, and have plans to go live in the middle of nowhere away from everyone you know. You're a fucking piece of shit. Just fuck off.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Bill Gates is doing an AMA on Reddit right now. My ribs are hurting at this reveal.

View attachment 42844
That can’t actually be bill gates. Probably some retard publicists. Besides, wasn’t he confirmed to have flown on his jet there? Don’t remember, nor care. He’s a pedophile government faggot regardless.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I mean, the AMA is supposed to actually be him.

Thread:

Comment in screenshot:

Yeah but, do you really think he’s sitting down and doing this? There’s a million ways to livestream questions. This isn’t real “media” so it’s not like it requires his presence. I’d be willing to wager money it’s someone he pays to stay relevant doing it, with a fact sheet. I doubt the real bill is dumb enough to respond to an Epstein question without the barriers of of main stream media to protect him. I could be wrong, I just doubt it. Ghislaine had one of the most prolific Reddit accounts so there’s a good chance I’m wrong.

Imager

Yeah but, do you really think he’s sitting down and doing this? There’s a million ways to livestream questions. This isn’t real “media” so it’s not like it requires his presence. I’d be willing to wager money it’s someone he pays to stay relevant doing it, with a fact sheet. I doubt the real bill is dumb enough to respond to an Epstein question without the barriers of of main stream media to protect him. I could be wrong, I just doubt it. Ghislaine had one of the most prolific Reddit accounts so there’s a good chance I’m wrong.
No matter what, it's certainly a Quanspiracy.

Random username

Comedy dickhead

Imager

Yes. Ole Noel said it. There are tapes of him saying it. He created a magazine called race traitor, treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.
And even if he didn’t, you have quotes like a million Arabs aren’t worth one Jewish fingernail, or Madelaine Albright saying that 500,000 dead Iraqi children are worth it.

it’s impossible to fact check everything. The irony is that someone pointing to the one exception essentially proves the rule true.

G

You post demotivating shit to make whites think all hope is lost. At least other people in this thread post funny or uplifting things.

You say you care about white people, but you abandoned your mother, didn't have kids, and have plans to go live in the middle of nowhere away from everyone you know. You're a fucking piece of shit. Just fuck off.
Ah brah... Mewls is a good person. I've heard her comfort Cris Italia in a time of despair. She's empathetic n shit. Did you have a cunt ex girlfriend?