Kike Hate Thread

RobertMewler

2nwc6d.png

G

I will simply point out that Witzke is a nut case who has a history of running drugs for the cartel:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://udreview.com/delaware-u-s-senate-candidate-mired-in-controversy/[/URL]

As to her claims that she was approached and asked to pay fealty to Israel, there's a good documentary on that:
[MEDIA=youtube]N294FMDok98[/MEDIA]

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
(((They))) did the same to former congresswoman Cynthia McKinney. They made her out to be a lunatic because she wouldn't play ball. She's very outspoken about not diverting our funds to Israel and for wanting to serve American citizens, not Israelis.

This means (((they))) do the same to everyone at that level of government. Anyone at that level who hasn't announced this is under (((their))) control. That's the only conclusion you can come to.

Nice democracy, stupid.

RobertMewler

This means (((they))) do the same to everyone at that level of government. Anyone at that level who hasn't announced this is under (((their))) control. That's the only conclusion you can come to.

Nice democracy, stupid.
Here she discusses how all members of congress have to either sign a loyalty pledge (not to America, of course - to Israel) or write a paragraph in support. Won't sign it? No campaign cash or fundraising help for you.

Imager

Here she discusses how all members of congress have to either sign a loyalty pledge (not to America, of course - to Israel) or write a paragraph in support. Won't sign it? No campaign cash or fundraising help for you.

Really this should be required viewing in every civics class. There's how the system is supposed to work, and how it actually works. I'd seen the clip of her saying this before, but never all of these clips. Just sickening.

Imager

The NJP had another event and Warren Balogh delivered one a great speech. It's kind of a shame that the crowd boos things like Israel in the beginning, because I think you could show this to a lot of normies to get them to understand what has been taken from them. This is must-watch material.

Odyssee:
https://odysee.com/@NationalJusticeParty:8/the-mass-expulsion-of-Whites:4

Mega (and Mega will let you stream it):

In another thread @RedHeadpw2 said that Warren Balogh might have the potential to reach a lot of people. If he keeps this up, it's damned near inevitable.

Last edited: