Kidney stones before he was 40.

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
Enjoy that daily Mountain Dew.

cf35174ddd8b9525a1a2136f090b062b.jpg

A decade of not being a father doesn't warrant a mention.

EraGodless

There was a kid on my football team growing up that we called “brittle bones” because every fucking year he broke his arm or leg.
His dad stocked vending machines and he always had free sodas and energy drinks.

Thats how I learned how much that shit destroys your body. To this day I cant drink a soda without feeling shitty about myself

But you can jerk off during your post. Atleast you have your priorities in order.

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
He talks about kicking the habit in 2017. Is there a Soda Anonymous group in your area? I might need to talk with someone about my addiction.

BgsE1ibCEAARZc1.jpg
What pitiful nothing is so weak that they have to have, as a grown adult, a sponsor? Ohhhh I had a thought I'm not supposed to have - SPONSOR TELL ME I'M A GOOD GOY!

triple yuck

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
How do you break your bones laying under a pink blankie all day?
He's never broken a bone. He takes a picture of every unimportant thing that happens to him but he's never posted one of himself in any sort of cast or brace. Dumb pig thinks it sounds tough or manly to have broken bones when really saying you broke 6 makes you sound like a clumsy retard.

G

I broke my wrist falling out of a tree when I was a kid in the 5th grade. Since then, I managed to avoid breaking bones, even through high school sports.

Breaking 6 bones is some sort of bone deficiency, especially when you didn't play any sports in high school.

Pat the Weakling
Same here and that includes years of skiing. If you're playing a violent sport I could see having a couple broken bones but I don't even think most professional football players have 6 broken bones throughout a playing career. The only people I know of who might have 6 broken bones are the upper echelon of extreme sports. People like Travis Pastrana or guys like Johnny Knoxville who are getting paid for the risk. Rick lays on the couch all day. There's either some kind of Tomlinson Technicality behind it, like he broke a finger or 2 and he's counting each bone in the finger, or else he picked a number he thought sounded reasonable without actually thinking it through.