KF refugees welcome!

Caverlock

Nice For Here
What if I told you that several Kiwis have migrated here over the months and have already become well-ribbed posters?

Haha!

hc.png

Kiwifaggots GO HOME!
They dont know how to hang. They cry like women over funny jokes and send bomb threats.

There are a handful of non-faggots. We need some kind of list. They can be interns. Bagel fetching queers. I still remember how heartless and cruel they were after the reddit exodus. We needed them that day. They treated us worse than fuckin jews, man.
Nigga who are you?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
This place is for the brothermen who took the oath to Feed Nana. That may not mean much to a lot of you but damnit it still means something to me.

Unless I missed something, the kiwis never committed to stop being thin skinned autists who overstep their boundaries and bring actual heat to their community despite having some sort of “code” in place that they all supposedly abide by.

This place is an egalitarian society of pests. Just annoying enough to warrant frustration and not much more, unless you’re Patrick.

@admin - I respectfully ask that you close our borders, lest we suffer the same fate.

G

Theyre coming for us next
If kiwifarms goes down because of ddosing trannies that's one thing, but if they manage to get legal victories then quasi should immediately unplug the server and throw it in the ganges. Granted that's based on the assumption that pat could ever get enough money or support to have this place shut down even with a clear path to victory outlined in crayon for him, so it's all unlikely.