Kevin Brennan's still chimping out

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
The invitation has been sent.
8ACFF566-AC74-405C-BA2B-C02D8BB3A3F8.jpeg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Someone needs to make him an account and get it manually approved. Let's get this done. No more bits, we need results. Get Kevin in here and we can reunite OnA. And the Traveling Virus Tour will make Skankfest look like the boring airport lobby show it is.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Someone needs to make him an account and get it manually approved. Let's get this done. No more bits, we need results. Get Kevin in here and we can reunite OnA. And the Traveling Virus Tour will make Skankfest look like the boring airport lobby show it is.

dre is can forgive anthony on behalf of black people and get the boys back on siriusxm

Last edited:

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Why do these melting faced Irish dudes like Brennan & Norton who age like dairy insist on adding a buzz cut to the equation? You look like contemporary Sinead O'Connor.

Brennan is all talk with the violent threats but I love him anyway since he targets all the right retards & faggots. He got Gayve Blandau's voice all quivery & scared even though he's the least threatening guy alive.

So fucking funny how Brennan is telling Anthony to his face why his company is failing, and Ant just responds with his fake happy laugh. He's fucking deranged.
Kevin got him on the "you're letting this happen so you can save money" and he knows it. Nana wants Compound over and done with but doesn't want to be seen as ending it and "failing". If Geno runs everyone off, though, well "they all quit" and he didn't go under, all his friends just went home.