• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Keith the cop destroyed Anthony's life.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
working the system.

When Keith got his first boat, he "stubbed his toe at work" so he could be out on disability for a month in the summer to take it out. NYPD pension pays out a percentage of your last 2 years salary. So what these guys do for the final two years is work unlimited overtime in order to boost those figures so they can retire for the rest of their lives with a falsely inflated pension.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
When Keith got his first boat, he "stubbed his toe at work" so he could be out on disability for a month in the summer to take it out. NYPD pension pays out a percentage of your last 2 years salary. So what these guys do for the final two years is work unlimited overtime in order to boost those figures so they can retire for the rest of their lives with a falsely inflated pension.
Lol and then you turn on the Fox News and hear “Cops are treated so bad and so underfunded!! They’re leaving the NYPD in droves because of…BLACKS” Like lol sure they are…

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Lol and then you turn on the Fox News and hear “Cops are treated so bad and so underfunded!! They’re leaving the NYPD in droves because of…BLACKS” Like lol sure they are…

Plenty of times I've been in the subway where dudes are selling candy, phones, being generally strange and scary and multiple pockets of uniformed officers are Candy Crushing shit up in a semi circle. Same subway station, I would routinely see heavily armed NYPD, decked out with body armor, ARs, K9 units, etc. There are plenty of funds for the NYPD. If crime is such a problem in the city, have these obese cunts get off their fucking phones and actively patrol the fucking place.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Plenty of times I've been in the subway where dudes are selling candy, phones, being generally strange and scary and multiple pockets of uniformed officers are Candy Crushing shit up in a semi circle. Same subway station, I would routinely see heavily armed NYPD, decked out with body armor, ARs, K9 units, etc. There are plenty of funds for the NYPD. If crime is such a problem in the city, have these obese cunts get off their fucking phones and actively patrol the fucking place.
NOOO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ITS THE LIBERALS PREVENTING THEM FROM ARRESTING BLACKS (somehow???)

Forum Clout
It's really unbelievable, no civil servant should make more than a garbage man.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
Fawk. Was just going to say that you’d be using your big nose to sniff around this topic. Why wouldn’t you?

Forum Clout
The other day I saw a platoon of morbidly obese 5'2 black female cops w red wigs screaming at the top of their lungs about some rap beef. Then people wonder why we have martial law in our cities.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
This welfare queen public servant fleeced him for several million, made off like a bandit and is now a retired millionaire in his 50s while screwing over NYers for his golden parachute pension. The man is a genius. He just gave Anthony a new PBA card every 2 years.
His uncle was the legit mafia serial killer, Roy DeMeo so it wouldn't surprise me if he did. The bloodline is there. Without question, he skimmed "perhaps more den dat even!" from Ant during the great gold rush flush with cash O&A days.

When BenDovid brought one of his ssssssscumbag kike buddies over to Ants party and robbed him (which I still think KikeDovid was in on that or at the very least good with it) and KTC was there and did nothing about it because he, himself, probably had a gun or two of Ants in his pocket that hasn't been touched in years and wouldn't be missed until it was too late to notice anyway. He had a fucking cop there and the dude still got to walk away with all the money and shit.

Everyone was pilfering off Ant. His bovine brother, BenDovid, KTC, all the women... Scoundrels everywhere.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
My buddy Edwin was a friend I went to school with. We reconnected after some years and he called me on Memorial Day and I invited him over. I had no idea about any of it until it happened. He was caught trying to get into the gun closet and going through drawers. Though he didn't find any cash, Anthony lied and said he took $800 out a a purse. While I don't doubt Edwin would have taken $800 should he have found it, he just didn't, and they lied to make charges stick.

As far as me "pilfering" Anthony, please tell the rest of the class, what exactly did I "pilfer". How did my friendship with Anthony financially benefit me? I would love to know.

Forum Clout
Plenty of times I've been in the subway where dudes are selling candy, phones, being generally strange and scary and multiple pockets of uniformed officers are Candy Crushing shit up in a semi circle. Same subway station, I would routinely see heavily armed NYPD, decked out with body armor, ARs, K9 units, etc. There are plenty of funds for the NYPD. If crime is such a problemquare in the city, have these obese cunts get off their fucking phones and actively patrol the fucking place.
And it's always grand central, times Square, 74 Roosevelt. Motherfuckers go to Brownsville or the south Bronx. That's where shit gets gully.

Forum Clout
My buddy Edwin was a friend I went to school with. We reconnected after some years and he called me on Memorial Day and I invited him over. I had no idea about any of it until it happened. He was caught trying to get into the gun closet and going through drawers. Though he didn't find any cash, Anthony lied and said he took $800 out a a purse. While I don't doubt Edwin would have taken $800 should he have found it, he just didn't, and they lied to make charges stick.

As far as me "pilfering" Anthony, please tell the rest of the class, what exactly did I "pilfer". How did my friendship with Anthony financially benefit me? I would love to know.
I don't think anyone here believes you held him hostage like Keith. Just sounds you were two were weirdo drinking buddies.

Forum Clout
His uncle was the legit mafia serial killer, Roy DeMeo so it wouldn't surprise me if he did. The bloodline is there. Without question, he skimmed "perhaps more den dat even!" from Ant during the great gold rush flush with cash O&A days.

When BenDovid brought one of his ssssssscumbag kike buddies over to Ants party and robbed him (which I still think KikeDovid was in on that or at the very least good with it) and KTC was there and did nothing about it because he, himself, probably had a gun or two of Ants in his pocket that hasn't been touched in years and wouldn't be missed until it was too late to notice anyway. He had a fucking cop there and the dude still got to walk away with all the money and shit.

Everyone was pilfering off Ant. His bovine brother, BenDovid, KTC, all the women... Scoundrels everywhere.
Patrice describes it best as nouve riche white trash.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

Guinea fucks.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

How about you tell the class how your "friendship" with both O&A and Rockstar benefitted you since you were unceremoniously fired from both, heebowitzenstein. We'd all love to read the lies...again. Much like you're entirely innocent with Ant getting robbed. Not a look out were ya? Ya point the way to Ants bedroom did ya?

Edwin... He wanted Edwin Powers but he got White Power instead! Fucking small hat nigger.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
How about you tell the class how your "friendship" with both O&A and Rockstar benefitted you since you were unceremoniously fired from both, heebowitzenstein. We'd all love to read the lies...again. Much like you're entirely innocent with Ant getting robbed. Not a look out were ya? Ya point the way to Ants bedroom did ya?

Edwin... He wanted Edwin Powers but he got White Power instead! Fucking small hat nigger.

Answer my question first. Don't deflect. What did I pilfer from Anthony. Go on, now. Git.