• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Keith the cop destroyed Anthony's life.

midwit

Forum Clout
Ant isn't capable of genuine friendship so I always assumed there was all kinds of wild shit going on between those two.

Keith doing illegal shit for stalking purposes on random teenagers that Ant wants to fuck etc. Keith must have a treasure trove of life-ruining dirt on Ant if you think back on all the money that exchanged hands between those two. Between the wife decorating his mcmansion (lol) to running TACS etc.

Forum Clout
Ant isn't capable of genuine friendship so I always assumed there was all kinds of wild shit going on between those two.

Keith doing illegal shit for stalking purposes on random teenagers that Ant wants to fuck etc. Keith must have a treasure trove of life-ruining dirt on Ant if you think back on all the money that exchanged hands between those two. Between the wife decorating his mcmansion (lol) to running TACS etc.
Danny confirmed this sort of relationship between the two here some time back.

midwit

Forum Clout
It boggles the mind that 20 year NYPD sergeants retirement to places like this or coral gables. They then have the audacity to blame negroids for working the system.
I bet it was a fun job back in that era too. Beating up niggers and making fun of mentally ill people with the boys all day.

Keith has been winning harder than the "celebrities" for his entire life.

Forum Clout
I bet it was a fun job back in that era too. Beating up niggers and making fun of mentally ill people with the boys all day.

Keith has been winning harder than the "celebrities" for his entire life.
I'm assuming you're from LI from the Lil info on you that I remember, I can't tell you how many low/mid tier NYPD/FDNY brass I've ran into who lived better/less stressful lives than corporate hotshots like your old man, doctors even. I knew a squadron of Puerto Rican cops from Hoboken who all retired to coral gables after 20 years. Combat veterans don't have access to physical therapy for their wounds but civil servants who do 2 years in community College then go to the academy for half a year are above the law. Keith is the worst type of this scum.