• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Keith Robinson appreciation thread

Keith Robinson

Comedy Express
Forum Clout

Keith Robinson

Comedy Express
Forum Clout
Thanks for all of the appreciation though.

Attachments

• SJC_The return3.jpg
    SJC_The return3.jpg
    991.8 KB · Views: 25

Keith Robinson

Comedy Express
Forum Clout
Yeah, he laughed about it on air and I think Patrice brought it up too. That stereotype definitely exists for a reason.
As I recall, I laughed at a different unfortunate incident on air. Norton, that little creep, was the one that brought it up.
I'm a good man. I even quit hookers for good, after getting constant browbeatings from Amy and Rachel. They're both bad mothers and they stink.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
As I recall, I laughed at a different unfortunate incident on air. Norton, that little creep, was the one that brought it up.
I'm a good man. I even quit hookers for good, after getting constant browbeatings from Amy and Rachel. They're both bad mothers and they stink.
I loved you in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Vos was on fire there, as he often was in studio. Making fun of his grease monkey outfit - Anthony rings the bell, Norton "fill it up with regular, stupid" Vos instantly "is that what you call cum now?"
"Here's something Kees not used to - applaud"