Keep dreaming, Piggy

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
You’re not ever gonna make it to 50K.

You know what should be “close” (not tantalizingly :image_4764:) to you? Your daughter, but you signed away your rights to her.

ABC4D4D0-DE5B-4863-92B6-F3D3CAED7E49.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He claims to be this huge twitter celebrity that has his tweets seen by millions yet he’s been stuck in the mid 40k follower account for years. Twitter is his drug and he’s addicted like it’s heroin. His entire life is his follower count, his greatest accomplishment in life is…tweeting. Only a complete psycho would think that is an achievement at 42 years old.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Meanwhile he is still using terms that latinos and latinas have said they do not approve of but him and his weirdo friends all cant seem to stop saying. Stop saying latinx Racist Pat.

View attachment 44448
The students don’t care about the race of the victims and they are not “standing” with them. They’re doing it because they are worried for their own lives and want more laws / police even though these are the same kids who all cried ACAB after George Floyd. Plus it’s an excuse to get out of school.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s just so tiring how stupid and shitty he is.
And he missed the entire point, it’s white kids that are scared they will get shot. They don’t give a shit if they’re Latino. They aren’t “standing” with the victims. Plus I’m sure many of these teachers are leading these walk outs to push their political agenda (I saw footage of one with kids holding a “why does a gun have more rights than me” which doesn’t make sense and from the abortion rallies)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Patrick excited from getting over 25k likes on his gun control rant. He knows his uptick in followers has nothing to do with Musk. He is truly a vile piece of shit for chasing internet clout on the backs of innocent dead children
It’s funny - one week he’s oinking about how we need abortion to kill babies because babies lead to crime, poverty, single moms, etc then a week later is oinking we need to save our children with more gun laws. He doesn’t care about lives, only the attention he can get for repeating talking points for whatever is in the news.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat couldnt hold an actual in person debate because all of his talking points are shit he reads on the internet so any questions make him crumble. That is why he hides behind his computer and blocks anyone asking questions. Id love for him to appear on a show to debate these issues but he is too much of a coward and he knows he would get exposed.