KBren posts Kerryn Feehan’s asshole. Has second thoughts.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
572C6581-CB4F-4D2D-8E16-1932D6072097.jpeg
9E67EDA1-36F4-4440-BDEB-E43AF84DFABF.jpeg

The Fuchitive

What's the drama between them? I thought Brennan was going to beat up Schultz?

Btw, glad you're alive and still around. You and @Child. are my favorite board gossips of the ruins of the old Owen universe. Enough of the patposting faggotry.

I guess Geno gave out Kevin’s phone number on his show today, I only just learned from watching the Count on Cozy! Both of my usual places apparently failed me here!

I was on a pretty epic camping trip and when I came back we were offline! Child is a good egg, if not a little retarded.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I guess Geno gave out Kevin’s phone number on his show today, I only just learned from watching the Count on Cozy! Both of my usual places apparently failed me here!

I was on a pretty epic camping trip and when I came back we were offline! Child is a good egg, if not a little retarded.
I got Geno’s today from a rare tune-in to IHW. I already started on my new hobby of Geno posting. I also have Brennan’s. But as I feel like he is/would be a friend of the show, I will leave him be.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

Brennan is fair game! For all the good he does, he’s still a Kumiar ballwasher!
I think he’s getting fed up with them. He posted on his patreon that he pretty much told them all they can fuck off and Cumia was included in the text group. But we’ll see come tomorrow. He may have just been his usual Kevin Brennan self.

I think it’s more than giving out the phone number. Him and Levy had Geno perform at their new room in Vineland and he stunk the place up then blamed it on them, the crowd and the venue. levy was pretty heated up over that as well.

The Fuchitive

I think he’s getting fed up with them. He posted on his patreon that he pretty much told them all they can fuck off and Cumia was included in the text group. But we’ll see come tomorrow. He may have just been his usual Kevin Brennan self.

I think it’s more than giving out the phone number. Him and Levy had Geno perform at their new room in Vineland and he stunk the place up then blamed it on them, the crowd and the venue. levy was pretty heated up over that as well.
People forget, everyone involved in the compound media scene suffers from severe mental illness. I’m not even exaggerating! You can’t try to identify the logic in the things they say and do because often there is none at all.

The one thing Kevin has been consistent with has been being a Cumia kissass and being petty to anyone who threatens his spot as top kissass.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

People forget, everyone involved in the compound media scene suffers from severe mental illness. I’m not even exaggerating! You can’t try to identify the logic in the things they say and do because often there is none at all.

The one thing Kevin has been consistent with has been being a Cumia kissass and being petty to anyone who threatens his spot as top kissass.
The smartest of the bunch is Aaron Berg. He had the good sense to know when it was time to bail. Plus he’s legit funny. Things have rapidly fallen apart since his departure. He was the only one with any business savvy.

The Fuchitive

The smartest of the bunch is Aaron Berg. He had the good sense to know when it was time to bail. Plus he’s legit funny. Things have rapidly fallen apart since his departure. He was the only one with any business savvy.
I like Aaron but he was involved in one of my favorite moments of all time. He was on vacation with his wife and they Skyped into IHW. Aaron and Geno were trashing… a friend of ours… and saying his WIFE fucked every comedian in Chicago. Then Aaron’s wife gets on camera and sees Andrew Ginsburg in studio and says “oh my god! I’ve had sex with him! How’s it going!”

If I would have died that day I would have been happy!

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I like Aaron but he was involved in one of my favorite moments of all time. He was on vacation with his wife and they Skyped into IHW. Aaron and Geno were trashing… a friend of ours… and saying his WIFE fucked every comedian in Chicago. Then Aaron’s wife gets on camera and sees Andrew Ginsburg in studio and says “oh my god! I’ve had sex with him! How’s it going!”

If I would have died that day I would have been happy!
That’s great! Christine Berg definitely has a “type.”