• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Katt Williams on Joe Rogan

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Back in 2012/2013 when Rogan brought on one of his comedian buddies (the depressed one who later killed himself), at the beginning of the podcast Joe was marvelling at how "delicious" water is.

Given how he probably is braindead owing to his low IQ and weed intake, it's no wonder he needs to take nootropics to get his midgetbrain working.
I think you're talking Brody Stevens. That was a funny clip to watch every once in awhile and apparently it's been SCRUBBED.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I think you're talking Brody Stevens. That was a funny clip to watch every once in awhile and apparently it's been SCRUBBED.
Yeah, that's the one.

And I'm not surprised it was scrubbed. Toe rogan spent the entire podcast lambasting Brody for his demotivation and poor mental state, alongside promoting the virtues of H2O. Five years later, the poor guy kills himself.

So much for taming your inner bitch.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Yeah, that's the one.

And I'm not surprised it was scrubbed. Toe rogan spent the entire podcast lambasting Brody for his demotivation and poor mental state, alongside promoting the virtues of H2O. Five years later, the poor guy kills himself.

So much for taming your inner bitch.

that whole 10% gay run was so good

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
You ever think about how your body is like a mechanical vehicle transporting your brain around? Lifting kettlebells is like getting a bigger engine and then you smoke weed to supercharge it? Gorillas must be like tanks, dude. Imagine a gorilla astronaut but on weed.

I think he likes "mechanical vehicles" because his little legs take him forever to get anywhere.
Somebody should shove his midget ass in a garbage can already.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Katt had this really weird way of talking in this interview that he didn't have in the Shannon Sharpe one. Very subdued and deliberate, like he had some deep knowledge that he was sharing. I just wanted to hear him make fun of black comedians again.

Also, I'm pretty sure he believes black people were created by aliens and are superior to all other races.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I remember the episode where Toe learned about Worm and Jesse Ventura going at it. Toe thought Worm would have completely destroyed Jesse because he's one of the 500 endangered species. His face went completely blank when he saw the video.