• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Katt Williams on Joe Rogan

Forum Clout
8g177yz0-removebg-preview.png

Hopefully Toe texts me for my opinions about this fawkin savage. Hahahoolesheit

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
As hilarious as he can be, Williams saying he read that ridiculous number of books during his childhood was enough for me to know the pimping mind games he was doing. Such an outright lie I was almost glad he did it because it separated the idiots from the somewhat sane on the Internet depending on who actually believed him.

Rogan will still find a way to make this unfunny. He'll probably give him the "please be my friend" Elon treatment.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
As hilarious as he can be, Williams saying he read that ridiculous number of books during his childhood was enough for me to know the pimping mind games he was doing. Such an outright lie I was almost glad he did it because it separated the idiots from the somewhat sane on the Internet depending on who actually believed him.

Rogan will still find a way to make this unfunny. He'll probably give him the "please be my friend" Elon treatment.
I tried listening earlier and I turned it off. Joe Rogan couldn’t lead a good conversation. All he needed to do was tee Katt up and let him take it from there.

Shannon Sharpe really brought the best stuff out of Katt, as outlandish as some of it was.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I tried listening earlier and I turned it off. Joe Rogan couldn’t lead a good conversation. All he needed to do was tee Katt up and let him take it from there.

Shannon Sharpe really brought the best stuff out of Katt, as outlandish as some of it was.
Agreed. Sharpe directed the flow of that interview while Rogan just launched into "bRo sPace iS wEiRd, hUh?"