• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Karl Heberger from 'Who are these podcasts?'

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Dick was trying to proposition her for a threesome with 80s girl
Lol no she moved in with Dax and his gf and they were in a throuple for several months. JLH spilled quite a lot of tea on that. She also leaked a video Dax sent her of him watching footage of their last kiss from his Ring camera and then looking like he was going to burst into tears.

Dax is a monumental piece of shit, AMA.

Forum Clout
Dax can only be funny if he has a completely unsympathetic faggot like Maddox to play off. Dax takes himself way too seriously, just like Maddox, but it wasn’t as obvious back when Dax was working him on the old show. Once Dax started getting the slightest bit of pushback from listeners and his subreddit, he had a thermonuclear meltdown.

Did you hear about Jamie Lynn Hughes outing him as a guy who loves getting fucked by women wearing strap on dildos? She also said he gets off on fellating vibrators and goes to Burning Man to suck cock.

A lot has happened over the past few years.
I wish the PKA guys had enough balls to confront him on any of this, that'd be good shit.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
did PKA get good again?

I quit during that period where everything was about Kyle getting back in shape

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
The main issue with karl, besides the unbelievable amount of nana cum that he eats, is that he's simply not funny. You can listen to o&a and stern until the end of the time, but if you're an unfunny bucktoothed turnip-head buffoon it won't make any difference. Luckily for him, his fanbase (dick masterson retards and compound paypigs) can't tell the difference

You might say karl is my Chef Adam Libby

Forum Clout
did PKA get good again?

I quit during that period where everything was about Kyle getting back in shape
to be awnest witcha I've only been able to listen to it in segments that highlight channels post. Those are good, but I haven't been able to sit through entire shows in ages.

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
Karl never got the memo on Jocktober: "if you're just boring and there's nothing there, then what's the fawkin point?" :brothaman_sm:

Opies streams are boring and inoffensive, but because he's THE biggest Cumia anal egg washer he can't let go of tired Opie (and to a lesser extent SJ) bashing because that's his only value to AntH.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Karl never got the memo on Jocktober: "if you're just boring and there's nothing there, then what's the fawkin point?" :brothaman_sm:

Opies streams are boring and inoffensive, but because he's THE biggest Cumia anal egg washer he can't let go of tired Opie (and to a lesser extent SJ) bashing because that's his only value to AntH.
Faggot karl also pushes the "Opie is obsessed with anthony" lie that Nana banks (yeah right) on. Or as faggot karl would say "GWAH HAW HAW IT’S LIKE OPIE IS OBSESSED WITH ANTHONY HAW HAW. BWAW HAW HAW OPIE YOU SHOULD BE OBSESSED WITH SOMEBODY BESIDES ANTHONY! BECAUSE YOUR SHOW IS BAD HAW HAW HAW!"

Ah damn i made myself angry again

G

First time I ever heard of them was on cumtown. Gave their show a listen to see what it was like. Not good.