• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kamala Offers to Help Joe’s Small Biz

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She’s not going to do it because she doesn’t want to. It’s campaign shit.
Same with “make the rich pay their fair share” stuff - Biden ran on that and according to the campaign ads “they” still don’t pay their fair share but Kamala will get it done! Then run on it again in 2028 etc.

I’m surprised they haven’t gone full pander and explore the idea of paying reparations to blacks people. That’s when they’re really worried about not getting the black vote.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Same with “make the rich pay their fair share” stuff - Biden ran on that and according to the campaign ads “they” still don’t pay their fair share but Kamala will get it done! Then run on it again in 2028 etc
These people make a promise and it’s impossible to get through because even when progressive liberals get into power, the congress is so divided it can’t do shit. Even if they got a Dem trifecta the Dems have such a wide range that the more conservative or centrist dems will form coalitions against any progressive legislation. Wheres the Green New Deal, universal healthcare, Build Back Better bill, police reform, etc? Obama and Biden are perfect examples of this
I’m surprised they haven’t gone full pander and explore the idea of paying reparations to blacks people. That’s when they’re really worried about not getting the black vote.
She’s literally talking about that rn in this live interview. Said there needs to be “investigations” into it. Just like “bipartisan committee”. It’s all non-binding promises where even if it DID happen (like the Biden committee into marijuana legalization) it results in strong words and no action.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
These people make a promise and it’s impossible to get through because even when progressive liberals get into power, the congress is so divided it can’t do shit. Even if they got a Dem trifecta the Dems have such a wide range that the more conservative or centrist dems will form coalitions against any progressive legislation. Wheres the Green New Deal, universal healthcare, Build Back Better bill, police reform, etc? Obama and Biden are perfect examples of this

She’s literally talking about that rn in this live interview. Said there needs to be “investigations” into it. Just like “bipartisan committee”. It’s all non-binding promises where even if it DID happen (like the Biden committee into marijuana legalization) it results in strong words and no action.
Of course, it’s all politics (or political football as Malcolm X called it) yet somehow people think THIS time it will be different. Internal polling must be looking bad to have her now saying she will legalize marijuana (it’s already legal in 24 states) and decriminalize it because that’s good for black people and will float the idea (they love to say “we need to have a conversation” in relation to policy ideas) of repetitions since that’s always a Hail Mary to throw in at the end.

I just hate how they word stuff like “make the rich pay their fair share” which is done to make it sound like the rich aren’t paying their taxes and committing all kinds of tax fraud. The rich pay accountants a lot of money to find ways for them to pay the least amount within tax laws. Even funnier to see celebrities that campaign for these types that will “tax the rich” when you know all those stars do all kinds of things so they don’t have to pay huge taxes every year (have their main residence be some condo in FL so they don’t pay income tax yet rent a place in CA, etc)

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This is something Biden did when he was still in the race. He was asked about his programs for blacks. He said “I’m providing start up black businesses with $20,000 loans!” or something.

And he’s right, but he left out the important detail that the program isn’t JUST for black people. It’s for everyone. So technically not even a black program
Shapiro talked about this today. He was saying just giving it to Black people violates the civil rights Act because it’s discriminatory.

If what you’re saying is true Bidens thing was targeted to everybody, then that doesn’t violate anything. I’m not a lawyer though so just repeating what I heard