• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kamala "FN" Harris Alert - DEI Pat on Standby

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Mools aren't big fans of Harris (1/4 black in reality, used to be tough on crime/TNB)
I don't think Harris is going to get it...but she does poll better than Biden among Black voters, and white progressives are more likely whine about "tough on crime policies" than Black people.

They did a poll a few months back in Prince George's County, a majority-black county outside of DC. Black people where more likely than white people to support tougher penalties for violent crime.

Honoria

Forum Clout
Harris doesn't go to bed at 4pm, so I guess it's an improvement? Also yeah, her whole "cop" thing probably would appeal to black voters honestly.

Most importantly: it would be very funny and Pat would say something racist. Also lol, even he thought Biden would step down:

Capture.PNG

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
I wouldn't be surprised if they run Biden because of state level technicalitys that would fuck up the ballots, you would need to see some states draft law changes before he even did it if I understand what happened to RFK and the rules around that correctly
At least that means when the shadow government starts to move around we have state level markers for intentions
Alex Jones told me this

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Harris got slapped around so bad by Tulsi Gabbard she had to drop out of the race. She might be worse than Biden when it comes to speaking because she can’t answer simple questions. Most times she contradicts herself half-way through an answer followed by an incoherent word salad.
She's a bad drunk. Probably wakes up and starts drinking vodka every day.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
There's a decent list of candidates they could choose to replace Biden that would probably beat Trump. I think Gavin Newsom could do it, even with his faults. He checks all of the rich white male boxes that voters love. Kamala Harris is probably the worst person on the list to pick and she will get destroyed. So of course, I fully expect them to pick her. Nobody loves anything as much as Democrats love losing winnable elections. Gore, Kerry, Hillary Clinton, now probably Kamala. All of those could have been won with a decent candidate that wasn't hand-picked by the out of touch Democrat elite.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
There's a decent list of candidates they could choose to replace Biden that would probably beat Trump. I think Gavin Newsom could do it, even with his faults. He checks all of the rich white male boxes that voters love. Kamala Harris is probably the worst person on the list to pick and she will get destroyed. So of course, I fully expect them to pick her. Nobody loves anything as much as Democrats love losing winnable elections. Gore, Kerry, Hillary Clinton, now probably Kamala. All of those could have been won with a decent candidate that wasn't hand-picked by the out of touch Democrat elite.
They can't be seen as skipping over a black woman who is rightful heir to the job for a white guy. They are in a tough situation.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I applaud President Biden for his bravery and understanding that we must do whatever necessary to defeat a fascist dictator like Trump. Kamala Harris is extremely qualified to command the ship and lead our country forward. That is why I chose her to be the namesake of Captain Susan Kamala, of my critically-acclaimed novel In the Black, available now wherever books are sold.

Forum Clout
I applaud President Biden for his bravery and understanding that we must do whatever necessary to defeat a fascist dictator like Trump. Kamala Harris is extremely qualified to command the ship and lead our country forward. That is why I chose her to be the namesake of Captain Susan Kamala, of my critically-acclaimed novel In the Black, available now wherever books are sold.
How is it that if we were put in Pats shoes we would sell ourselves better and sell more books. Libs are fucking retards
Like in 2016, all killary had to do was make an ad like " remember the 90's, remember having more income and lower taxes, lets bring that back with another Clinton presidency". And she would have won. But they would rather virtue signal and pat each other on the back as shitskins rape their daughters