Just watched Brokeback Mountain

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
I can't watch any Jake Gyllenhaal movie anymore without thinking only of how he's fine with the world seeing his butt get fucked by another man. Same with Ned Beatty after his butt got burgled in Deliverance. Any other Hollyweird actors who have been anally penetrated on screen that I should avoid? I'm not talking about in their private life. That would rule out most of them.

Hey Sue, since you liked Brokeback Mountain, do you think this scene is also really good? Is it also really sad because Ned didn't consent to the Mountain Man putting his grizzly cock inside him, making him squeal like a pig?

Last edited:

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Also, why if they were trying to make a serious gay movie , why would they name the characters “Ennis” and “Twist” and they go to “Brokeback” mountain?

Because Ang Lee was the director, and slants like to twist American names for their own use. I'll bet George Takei would like to jerk off Ang's Taiwanese micropenis, since Brokeback Mountain made that fellow slant exclaim "Oh my!" while treating his body like an amusement park.

G

It was a realistic movie in as much as it presented the two gay cowboys as the star-crossed loves of each others lives who were at the same time into promiscuous, predatory homosex. What would've been really ridiculous would be to have portrayed them as monogamous.