Just Posted a Long Thread on "Lolitas" in the SFWA on KF

Caverlock

Nice For Here
I didn't want to reserve 5 posts here to get around the 10-image limit.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
While I don't blindly believe conspiracy theories, there's way too much pointing to that group being a bunch of fucking degenerates.

Even the thought of it, and not acting on it, is inherently evil. Just frighteningly disgusting.

all these faggots sound like jimmy trying to defend his sick fantasies to Opie in the first part of this clip

Opie is playing it brilliantly, trying to get Jim to reveal stuff by saying “it made me laugh sooo hard”

Opie is really good at tricking people into letting their guard down when he wants too

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
These fat bespectacled geek perverts make me sick. I'm a introverted geek tehe but SHOVE YOUR ENTIRE FIST IN MY ASS AND RAPE MY MOUTH WITH A DILDO CHILD. Yuck.
If you go any fetish sites like fetlife the fat ones always looking to be abused,spit on called pig while being fucked, the fatter more abused they want, the fat guys within three months go from looking for a only chick to hook up with to trans-crossdresser-gay then looking to get fucked in the ass

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
If you go any fetish sites like fetlife the fat ones always looking to be abused,spit on called pig while being fucked, the fatter more abused they want, the fat guys within three months go from looking for a only chick to hook up with to trans-crossdresser-gay then looking to get fucked in the ass
Sounds like you’re speaking from experience

Hows the book coming along?

G

It feels like every corner of the SFWA you shine a light on sends these pedophiles scattering like roaches. It almost can’t be overstated how many of them there are. Is there a single person involved in this organization who doesn’t rape children?

[URL='https://ibb.co/N9YNSxJ']
AB35-BBAF-E363-4898-8575-EB9-D30-AC5-EA9.png
[/URL]
[URL='https://nonprofitlight.com/mi/rochester-hills/jack-van-impe-ministries']rexella van impe[/URL]
Stealing this meme for later use brotherman.

Also true story I have a cousin named Lolita. I guess Spain didn't get the memo.

Did you know that Lolita means suffering? That's like, an extra level of fucked up.

Nice pedophile bait named cousin, stupid.