Just look at them

RobertMewler

k1ca7b.jpg

Not sure if it could really be called election interference since donating to war chests is not illegal however transfering customers' money to them without their explicit permission is awful dicey (even if they knew they were investing toward 'causes').

TehSamurai

It came out the exchange had 900 million assets and like 10 billion liabilities lmao
It was just a money laundering front for politicians and ukraine, they were backed by the WEF
Literally just laundering user deposits and they don’t know where the billions went
Also possibly an extension of epstein island trafficking shit as the exchange coincidentally opened right after he “died”
Funny how they got all those sports sponsorships so quickly. Oy vey

Is this guy saying crypto was always a globalhomo scheme to trick goys into accepting a cashless society? I have a feeling someone will be changing his tune soon.

No, stlaker, I always supported cryptocurrency:image_9251:

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
most ugly people are also ugly on the inside

i could have been a model, so I don’t understand the plight of the ugly

i imagine thats the only real discrimination in the world

you can’t help being born ugly, yet since the dawn of time we associate it with some kind of mark of god’s punishment

seems like a self fulfilling prophecy, quasi modo seemed pretty cool, even tho even in the disney movie he didnt get the girl (which is hilarious)

even disney knows whats up

EraGodless

i could have been a model, so I don’t understand the plight of the ugly

i imagine thats the only real discrimination in the world

you can’t help being born ugly, yet since the dawn of time we associate it with some kind of mark of god’s punishment

seems like a self fulfilling prophecy, quasi modo seemed pretty cool, even tho even in the disney movie he didnt get the girl (which is hilarious)

even disney knows whats up

She has to be a beard.

They lived in a house with eleven people and everyone was fucking everyone else

They were also doing meth constantly

It's like that Adam Carolla bit, "Rich Man / Poor Man"

* Wealthy people own multiple cars, so do poor people

* Wealthy people are incestuous, so are poor people

* Wealthy people are sexual deviants, so are poor people

* Wealthy people have crippling drug problems, so do poor people

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
They were all having nerd gangbangs down in the bahamas

She also has the herp
FhbVPvhWAAMYGAg.jpg
Aside that she's a diseased woman, she knows she's ugly that's why she offers the top of her head as a pfp