• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just another Christmas eve drinking and driving

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
He's parked in front of the Balzac Wine Bar again (don't ask me how I austisicly determined this), so he's definitely drinking and driving on Christmas Eve instead of being around family. Also he's always in this area instead of Hooligans or the Swinging Door so it is safe to say he is banned from both establishments, probably due to his personality and pig smell.
Perhaps a concerned citizen should call the MKPD non emergency number?

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
He's parked in front of the Balzac Wine Bar again (don't ask me how I austisicly determined this), so he's definitely drinking and driving on Christmas Eve instead of being around family. Also he's always in this area instead of Hooligans or the Swinging Door so it is safe to say he is banned from both establishments, probably due to his personality and pig smell.
Balzac closed for good last month so he's probably at Hi Hat or the Garage, which are right there next to each other. I believe Hi Hat is where that tall tale of fighting a literal Nazi several years ago occurred if anyone remembers that.

Forum Clout
Why would a cyberstalking victim voluntarily post a picture of his license plate?
Or the license plate of his car? Or his street address (on at least two occasions)? I'm beginning think that this Tomlinson fella is kind of stupid.

To his credit, however, he doesn't post vacation whereabouts & photos until after. That baffles me, Pat being Pat.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
To his credit, however, he doesn't post vacation whereabouts & photos until after. That baffles me, Pat being Pat.
He isnt happy about having to do that or else he would post those real time too.

1703525108612.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You mean spending time with family during the holiday season is better than childing people on X all day? Pat should look in to this.
He went silent to try and create the illusion he is surrounded by loved ones. In reality he is surrounded by a half empty beer and the reminder that he isnt spending the holiday with his daughter again. Just the way he likes it.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
He went silent to try and create the illusion he is surrounded by loved ones. In reality he is surrounded by a half empty beer and the reminder that he isnt spending the holiday with his daughter again. Just the way he likes it.
I love that he's trying to convince people he's with family. No pictures of anything, the constant sperging on Twitter all morning, and you know damn well if he was with family they wouldn't be at his shitty house.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I love that he's trying to convince people he's with family. No pictures of anything, the constant sperging on Twitter all morning, and you know damn well if he was with family they wouldn't be at his shitty house.
With the holiday falling on a monday, maybe his parents and nikis sister wont have time to host a second dinner just for their special boy like the last few years. Pats mom might have caved in and let him come over. You know he loves that christmas ham and triple servings of different flavored carbs. They would be sick of him by 5pm. Ranting about politics and his internet problems. God he must be the worst guest.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
With the holiday falling on a monday, maybe his parents and nikis sister wont have time to host a second dinner just for their special boy like the last few years. Pats mom might have caved in and let him come over. You know he loves that christmas ham and triple servings of different flavored carbs. They would be sick of him by 5pm. Ranting about politics and his internet problems. God he must be the worst guest.
Probably smells too

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Probably smells too
I bet his parents have to tell the other guests a peptalk to remind them

" Patrick should be here in an hour. Remember not to talk about politics even if he brings it up"
" Also, hide the booze. He will still probably show up drunk but dont let him find the beer in the garage."

Last edited: