Just a totally young guy living out his dreams strictly because of his own talent. He definitely wasn’t almost 40 when someone else got him paid.

G

IMG_0562.jpeg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
It cannot be overstated that Opie literally took a pay cut to make sure that Anthony was being treated like it was his show too.

Management at every station they ever went to tried to talk sense into Opie. Even the ones who knew that Anthony made Opie’s show better would caution him about not giving him the 50/50 treatment.

But Opie did what was fair. He changed the name of his show, got the kid paid, brought him along on every adventure. The fact that Auntie even pretends to hate Opie is just unfathomable.

If Opie never discovered Auntie, he would likely be a regional jock at WBAB or some other NY station for life. Conversely, without Opie… we have no idea where Auntie would be BUT we can say for a fact that he wouldn’t even have a basement studio. Zero podcast. No comedy gigs. No involvement in entertainment whatsoever aside from piggybacking on his brothers music gigs.

Auntie should drop to his knees and pray to Opie every day he wakes up.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
I was listening to the first time nana was on opie’s show it’s actually pretty decent, they had the chemisssttttrrryy from the beginning, but opie was the driving force of laying out the format of the what he wanted his show to be he was already trashing celebrities and taking callers. Nana was a totally different person almost he comes across happy and optimistic. I believe nana is actually deeply depressed, and self medicates with cases of bud light.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
It cannot be overstated that Opie literally took a pay cut to make sure that Anthony was being treated like it was his show too.

Management at every station they ever went to tried to talk sense into Opie. Even the ones who knew that Anthony made Opie’s show better would caution him about not giving him the 50/50 treatment.

But Opie did what was fair. He changed the name of his show, got the kid paid, brought him along on every adventure. The fact that Auntie even pretends to hate Opie is just unfathomable.

If Opie never discovered Auntie, he would likely be a regional jock at WBAB or some other NY station for life. Conversely, without Opie… we have no idea where Auntie would be BUT we can say for a fact that he wouldn’t even have a basement studio. Zero podcast. No comedy gigs. No involvement in entertainment whatsoever aside from piggybacking on his brothers music gigs.

Auntie should drop to his knees and pray to Opie every day he wakes up.
I don’t think he ever becomes an entertainer of any kind even before opie joe was the hustler and motivational force behind the lazy bitch.