• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder that bitchmade Mohr called the cops on The Diceman.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
'THE D MAN' DICKSUCKER NIGGER DRE GETTING READY FOR HIS NIGGER BOY TRUCK DRAGGING.

You're still saying "The D Man" (a reference to The Ron & Fez Show on SiriusXM that you didn't get, because you're a johnny come lately, not actually part of this thing of ours)

"TRUCK DRAGGING!!!!! GET IT??? IT'S THE FIRST RACIST THING I COULD THINK OF EVERYONE, PLEASE LET ME IN THE GROUP!"

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
You're still saying "The D Man" (a reference to The Ron & Fez Show on SiriusXM that you didn't get, because you're a johnny come lately, not actually part of this thing of ours)

"TRUCK DRAGGING!!!!! GET IT??? IT'S THE FIRST RACIST THING I COULD THINK OF EVERYONE, PLEASE LET ME IN THE GROUP!"
A nigger gatekeeper, cute. You lost, nigger boy?

And yeah, I'm the nigger draggin' type.

Try me.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole

Yeah if he was an OG he'd at least link a callback like this:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Yeah if he was an OG he'd at least link a callback like this:

racist_14.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
It’s impossible to not be amused by him. Remember when he forced OnA to buy 3XL sweatshirts? Opie bitched about it a few times.
Dice rules. He's like an onion with alternative layer upon layer of obvious tomfoolery and seemingly genuine douchiness, and it's hard to tell which he is at any given moment. He's a character playing a character playing a character.