• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a couple of men enjoying each other's company

Forum Clout
You guys think Jim broods when the Viking doesn’t want to top him? Lmao, sitting in the corner tugging his pud “fucking ssssscccccumbag”
Jimmy, using Dice voice: "And these fuckin' broads man. I come home, and all I wanna do is get fucked up the ass, know what I mean? And this fuckin' broad wants to TALK! "How come we never go anywhere?"...hey, fuck you honey, now get over here and shove that cock up my ass! Amirite fellas? And get those balls slapping against me, what are they, orphans? Or like when you're sucking some broad's cock and she wants you to look up at her. I'm sucking her cock here, ya know? Stop dabbling, and shove that cock down my throat!"

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
It's hilarious how it tries to look sexy with zero hips, square ass phil jackson shoulders and no chest. Looks like a diving board with legs.
Bitch should be storming an Abby in England... If that came off a longboat and started running after me with an axe i'd be scared as fuck!

But i guess you could just bend over and maybe it would fuck you and leave...