• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a couple of men enjoying each other's company

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
It'd be extremely embarrassing and highly revolting even if he/she was an actual woman. But this is just nauseating. I wish I could drag Norton behind my car right now. Seriously, though, is it just me or is he just absolutely impossible to look at when he's all beaming and happy like this? It's like stumbling upon a maggot infested animal corpse. You get that shiver of disgust and revulsion, where you almost gag.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Even if this was a real female, it would make me sick how lovey dovey they are. It's fine to joke around once in a while but it's every fucking post, every single day with this shit. Nobody cares. Now add the fact that it's a mentally ill man in a dress with a 55 year old oval midget and that makes it 10x worse. It's not cute, its not 'sexy', it's disgusting. You're fooling NOBODY. I would love to see cell phone footage of about 10 black teens just savagely beating them to death in the NYC suburbs. Some colored youts.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Looks like he’s kissing Johnny Depp as Hunter S. Thompson! (I wish this place had a Frank Vincent “homophobic look of disgust” smilie.)

Last edited:

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Size of him

1011.png

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Between this dude and Sam Jim hangs out with the ugliest people on earth. It would be startling to see them together