Judy Gold killin it for us today!

G

Ha!
Screenshot_20221024_050023_Twitter.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/JewdyGold/status/1584344658024407040?t=mFP_Px6JFzq7TMgao_63lA&s=19[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I've been to countries that have very few Jews, it's so refreshing to hear open air anti-Semitism there. It actually shocked me for a minute.
My wife was contacted by a second cousin of hers who she hasn't seen since she was a kid. This cousin had been digging around in the family history of her mother, my wife's father's cousin, and thought she had found that she was part Jewish. They're German, so it's either entirely possible or not.

My wife's father smoked himself into an early grave, so couldn't be reached for comment, but when we were at her mother's place one Sunday my wife told her about the cousin and casually asked whether she knew if there were any Jews on her father's side of the family. Her mother looked outraged and said "God almighty, no. He was from clean, Aryan blood." It was almost shocking to hear a real person say it out loud lol.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
"God almighty, no. He was from clean, Aryan blood." It was almost shocking to hear a real person say it out loud lol.

I’m surprised she didn’t have a heart attack just thinking of the possibility

you need to be more careful throwing around those kinda accusations

guy isn’t even around to defend himself

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
My wife was contacted by a second cousin of hers who she hasn't seen since she was a kid. This cousin had been digging around in the family history of her mother, my wife's father's cousin, and thought she had found that she was part Jewish. They're German, so it's either entirely possible or not.

My wife's father smoked himself into an early grave, so couldn't be reached for comment, but when we were at her mother's place one Sunday my wife told her about the cousin and casually asked whether she knew if there were any Jews on her father's side of the family. Her mother looked outraged and said "God almighty, no. He was from clean, Aryan blood." It was almost shocking to hear a real person say it out loud lol.
So your kids are only half Jewish? Nyhehehe... Seriously though, God bless your wife's family.