Judas S Tomlinson denies me over and over. I tossed in some typos to see what that does to his pig brain.

G

Screenshot_20220926-161659_2ndLine.jpg
Screenshot_20220926-194744_2ndLine.jpg

G

you will be detained at the border and sent to prison for your innumerable crimes against me and my family, stlaker.
I wonder how many times he's been told the "crimes" he's describing don't actually exist. There's no such thing as felony telephone harassment. Or Felony Conspiracy to harass an officer of the court. Or Felony Fat calling, felony making fun of the death of a pet. Any one of the many dozens of charges he fabricates in his thinkin meats. Like he thinks we're all going to jail for conspiracy because we laugh at the stupid things he does. I'll bet it's been explained to him a bunch but he's in "argue with a fence post" mode and insisting to the cops that he's right.

I wonder how many times he's been told the "crimes" he's describing don't actually exist. There's no such thing as felony telephone harassment. Or Felony Conspiracy to harass an officer of the court. Or Felony Fat calling, felony making fun of the death of a pet. Any one of the many dozens of charges he fabricates in his thinkin meats. Like he thinks we're all going to jail for conspiracy because we laugh at the stupid things he does. I'll bet it's been explained to him a bunch but he's in "argue with a fence post" mode and insisting to the cops that he's right.
I’m not a lawyer but I’m pretty sure impersonating someone’s toilet is a big deal. sure it’s funny, but so is rape and that’s super illegal. the toilet stuff was just a bit too far

G

Wouldn't think Ontario would be a good place for vineyards, is the wine from there any good?
Yes not bad at all we have some even this far up. Niagara is the place for it and they do focus on being unique more than world class but the ice wines are very good. The place not far from me makes good ciders too.

G

This guy thinks I'm too rich to grocery shop. Pro-tip (tee-hee) I buy all my dairy and booze in the US and save loads, that's besides my cheese smuggling business. Fucking guy thinks I don't shop on the way out, Guess he just survives on homeless bum pissed veggies from his radon and mercury field, boosted with hooligans slop.

Screenshot_20220926-205311_2ndLine.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
This guy thinks I'm too rich to grocery shop. Pro-tip (tee-hee) I buy all my dairy and booze in the US and save loads, that's besides my cheese smuggling business. Fucking guy thinks I don't shop on the way out, Guess he just survives on homeless bum pissed veggies from his radon and mercury field, boosted with hooligans slop.

View attachment 67441
"I love how your life is shit and mine is so awesome." 😅😂🤣😅😂🤣
Never stop, you magnificent bastard.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn

View attachment 67441
GoudaGate 2.0!

Nazi cheese smuggling

G

No it’s not good, have you ever heard of a Canadian wine? They do the ice wine shit in the Toronto area as a gimmick because that’s all they’ve got.
There are some good Niagara wines and the ice wine "shit" is not a Toronto phenomenon it exists in multiple places, the reason it is from Niagara and Western NY is the weather and some are really good. I first had an after dinner Ice Wine long before I lived in Canada and it was a German wine. They're good, you don't like them, that's fine, but objectively they're fine. There are some excellent wines from Niagara many more than a decade ago. Maybe the Jamaican niggers picking grapes gives you a bad taste.

G

There are some good Niagara wines and the ice wine "shit" is not a Toronto phenomenon it exists in multiple places, the reason it is from Niagara and Western NY is the weather and some are really good. I first had an after dinner Ice Wine long before I lived in Canada and it was a German wine. They're good, you don't like them, that's fine, but objectively they're fine. There are some excellent wines from Niagara many more than a decade ago. Maybe the Jamaican niggers picking grapes gives you a bad taste.

giphy.gif

G

Sure, Canadian wine is the same as French or Italian.

[MEDIA=youtube]X-eHk4RiIso[/MEDIA]
No it's not, nor are Chilean, Napa, and others, but most of that stuff is just posing. It's like the guys in fantasy baseball regurgitating the article they read on the next hot prospect. They themselves have never seen him play but they want to pretend they have some esoteric knowledge. I get it "wine experts" say.... the same people also score some Niagara wines 96-97, to be honest you're dying on a strange hill.