• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Josiah Munoz Interviews Patrick S. Tomlinson - Part 5 (THE FINALE)

G

I’m getting drunk

CD39AAA0-1751-4E08-A19E-0CC3B4BE9E83.jpeg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I love how his inflection is completely different in this one. He was actually just talking like a person in the other ones, but in this one, he's in full "Patrick S. Tomlinson" character. That's what a phony fuck he is, he can't even talk shit without slipping into another persona. He's such a coward, he needs a fictional character to fight his battles for him.

G

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA
RIP MY NEIGHBOURS EARS FROM THE LAUGHTER
"NOOOOOOOO CHILD LITTLE BABY INFANT" HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Oh we figured that out already sweetie. What a bitch.

you figured it out that moment bitch tits. You’re fucking clueless. That’s why you blabbed your whole legal strategy
His voice was cracking and he was all emotional at times with Josiah. This fucking rube absolutely thought he had an ally he could lowers his shield around. Fucking sucker.

G

His voice was cracking and he was all emotional at times with Josiah. This fucking rube absolutely though he had an ally he could lowers his shield around. Fucking sucker.
I'm 15 minutes in and he sounds on the verge of tears throughout. His voice is about two octaves higher than it was in the other 4 Josiahs. He is scared, upset and angry in a womanly way.