Joseph out there flashing his udders

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Stop spending money on dumb shit and get your daughter’s acne problem under control you prick. Poor kid. There are many treatments that can help her. accutane is expensive and it may mean you can’t buy another Chinese guitar, but cmon man. Acne is one of the leading causes of teen depression, substance abuse, and suicide. It’s also one of the leading causes of Cumiaism—a very serious disease.

G

Stop spending money on dumb shit and get your daughter’s acne problem under control you prick. Poor kid. There are many treatments that can help her. accutane is expensive and it may mean you can’t buy another Chinese guitar, but cmon man. Acne is one of the leading causes of teen depression, substance abuse, and suicide. It’s also one of the leading causes of Cumiaism—a very serious disease.
Seriously, dude. The fuck.

G

He has actual tits, wtf.
1674502230537.png

Poor kid looks like she inherited Nana's cystic acne

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Take her to the fucking dermatologist, Joe. Her face needs sanding down and she needs to be put on a regimen to get this shit under control. She may have some hormonal imbalance going on too.
She isn't smiling, she's grimacing.

I'm shocked Joe isn't wearing a shirt in the pool, it's one place where it'd be appropriate and appreciated.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Take her to the fucking dermatologist, Joe. Her face needs sanding down and she needs to be put on a regimen to get this shit under control. She may have some hormonal imbalance going on too.
She isn't smiling, she's grimacing.

I'm shocked Joe isn't wearing a shirt in the pool, it's one place where it'd be appropriate and appreciated.
Chinese Guitars and Trump merch > Proactiv for Layla

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
Not to mention he is using her account to spout his uninformed political opinions and post embarrassing videos from the Moose Lodge. People in her school must make fun of her, if they know she exists at all.

"I guess I'm going to stop using Facebook. I mean, I am twelve now."
"I'll take that account, thank you very much!"

What fucking tool. How ironic that he's using her account in his pathetic attempt to show what a good example, provider, and father he is.

Also, isn't this solid proof that he's using her account to evade his ban?