Joseph is keeping it brief

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
39251181-B558-4F66-B7EA-FFE5A62CEDA2.jpeg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Most people don’t reach their 70s with only 40k saved in their retirement accounts, most elderly people haven’t had their sole source of income be little brother hand outs.

He has no authority to lecture anybody about anything. 70 years of life and his sole achievement is playing dress up as the edge.

Most people don’t reach their 70s with only 40k saved in their retirement accounts, most elderly people haven’t had their sole source of income be little brother hand outs.

He has no authority to lecture anybody about anything. 70 years of life and his sole achievement is playing dress up as the edge.
Don't sell our cow short. Besides the Edge he can dress up as Flea, the guitarist from Journey, Tom Morello and Jimi Hendrix ( afro and blackface included). Plus I don't know if you heard but he has his own lane on the roads of Long Island and he pays cash.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Weird. We have a right leaning government in the uk and have exactly the same issue with fuel prices.

Only difference is fracking isn't popular here due to small earth quakes and not really having huge areas of unoccupied land for that not to be a issue
The Tories haven’t been proper free marketeers for decades. Biggest issue with fuel in the UK is that so much of the price at the pump is taxes that go directly to the government. Fuck that. https://www.taxpayersalliance.com/briefing_fuel_duty_in_europe

128E952D-A42F-45EE-8ADD-11072436BAC6.jpeg

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
I want someone to be there with a camera when it's Joe and Ant sitting on folding chairs, eating cold beans from the can, in the half-finished SC house.