• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia vs Citibank

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He's posted enough details to piece together that he wasn't even going to be taking home 10k from this whole cruise mess.
I dont remember what he was supposed to be taking home but someone posted a rough number here.

Phone roaming fees $600 per month times at least 2 ( not sure if he is stopped it there or is just taking all 4 months up the ass)
Teeth repair ( I really have no idea what thats going to run him or how much carols insurance will cover) anyone have a guess?
The formal suit ( I forget what that ran him)
Bought sushi at least twice and who know what else he bought as a tourist.

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
He's right...I have American bank accounts and transferring money to and from is a hassle, especially if on a Friday. American online banking protocols are way behind the rest of the world (mere moments vs 1-2 business days).

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
In his mid-60s and still can't properly manage a checking account LOL. Before he left, Joe was very busy parading around, gloating about his big Solo Joe World Tour, and didn't prepare at all. And, despite having nothing to do for twenty hours a day, it took him months to finally check in and see if his retarded bills were being paid. Plenty of time for Facebook, though. Citibank sees charges coming in from some ATM in Estonia, puts a hold on his account, then Joe calls and can't remember the answers to his own security questions, then blames them. When he finally staggers back home, he should start the car in the garage, close the door, and just finish it already.
He cant ever accept responsibility. Its always the system keeping Joe down.

He cant ever accept responsibility. Its always the system keeping Joe down.
He's an obese elderly man-child who lives in a childish fantasy world, where he's a busy "professional musician". Meanwhile, he can't manage a bank account, or go to the dentist, or buy a new shirt once every five years. A simple call to the bank a week before he set sail would have resolved everything, but Joe was too busy gloating and "treating himself" to fancy coffee and poker games instead. Now he'll come home deep, deep in the hole, and be even more broke than he was before he left. Meanwhile, his hag and his kid will have their hands out, demanding more cash. It's gonna be hilarious.

He's right...I have American bank accounts and transferring money to and from is a hassle, especially if on a Friday. American online banking protocols are way behind the rest of the world (mere moments vs 1-2 business days).
that's because you guys use dumb brown make believe funny money in the rest of the world

HERE, in America, they actually have to transfer the money to the banks and accounts

Joe is truly a buffoon among buffoons. He literally can't do anything without fucking it all up.
And he *has* to advertise it to the world, because it's never his fault.

Embarrassing stories you wouldn't tell anyone instead become bragging stories of triumph.

Here he is proudly telling the world he's dumb & poor, but without any of the shame: he's amazing.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Because it worked once for Nortom when twitter was still new

"Hey, you fucking ssssssccccummmbbaagggsssss at the Hoboken Hilton - egg whites don't have yellow in em! I'm on a low protein, low vitamin diet! And that spicy mustard gave me the runs! You MOTHERFUCKED me on the yellow mustard! #HANOIHILTON"

And he *has* to advertise it to the world, because it's never his fault.

Embarrassing stories you wouldn't tell anyone instead become bragging stories of triumph.

Here he is proudly telling the world he's dumb & poor, but without any of the shame: he's amazing.
Everything is a triumph for Solo Joe. Teeth falling out? Some DIY dental work will fix that right up. Citibank hitting him with fees? He'll show them by taking his business elsewhere, thank you very much. Cruise ship gig not going so well? Solo Joe won't be signing any future contracts with THEM, at least not until his demands are properly met. Solo Joe always comes out on top.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Everything is a triumph for Solo Joe. Teeth falling out? Some DIY dental work will fix that right up. Citibank hitting him with fees? He'll show them by taking his business elsewhere, thank you very much. Cruise ship gig not going so well? Solo Joe won't be signing any future contracts with THEM, at least not until his demands are properly met. Solo Joe always comes out on top.
Maybe if he had dental insurance like a normal adult then it would be COMP’D.