• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia vs Citibank

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Ofc somebody else is to blame. 😆😆😆👍

-111931.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is great. Seems he is having a nice july 4th. HE thought he could manage the household bills while gone. He thought he would teach AT&T a lesson by not paying those high roaming charges really backfired. He thinks he will be able to storm into the bank and close his account when he gets home. He is really going be fuming when they say his account funds were seized while more monthly bills and penalty charges pile up. Im assuming its a joint account with carol too so she might not be able to even buy gas and cigarettes until this is resolved after the 20th. Its getting dicey in the cumia household.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
This is great. Seems he is having a nice july 4th. HE thought he could manage the household bills while gone. He thought he would teach AT&T a lesson by not paying those high roaming charges really backfired. He thinks he will be able to storm into the bank and close his account when he gets home. He is really going be fuming when they say his account funds were seized while more monthly bills and penalty charges pile up. Im assuming it’s a joint account with carol too so she might not be able to even buy gas and cigarettes until this is resolved after the 20th. It’s getting dicey in the cumia household.
Entitled Nigger

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
What is that almost half of what he was supposed to bring home?
The Cumias are classic Italian niggers who see revenue as profit. If a contract says he’ll make 10k, he thinks 10k in profit. He doesn’t consider any costs that go into the endeavor or even basic unforeseen risks like “What if i lose half my teeth on this cruise?” Or hell, seen here, how that 10k will last after he pays his fucking bills. Every Italian i’ve ever met is like this. And thats not even considering that Italians love luxury fucking past times. He saw 10k and didn’t think about his bills or unseen costs and thought it would be a good idea to go gamble in card games. Even if the teeth shit didn’t happen he would be in the hole through his snap impulse monkey brain. Fucking guidos.

LOL classic Joe buffoonery. He never notified the bank to let them know he'd be traveling abroad, so when the charges started coming in from Estonia and Oslo, they activated anti-fraud protection. Then, his auto-pays didn't work. And when he tried to contact them, he somehow fucked that all up too. All the end result of a lifetime of childish sloth and foolishness. And it all could have been easily avoided if he'd spent a few minutes behaving like an adult instead of Facebooking, tweeting, and strumming his queer guitars.

He can't remember his password and it's Biden's fault!
In his mid-60s and still can't properly manage a checking account LOL. Before he left, Joe was very busy parading around, gloating about his big Solo Joe World Tour, and didn't prepare at all. And, despite having nothing to do for twenty hours a day, it took him months to finally check in and see if his retarded bills were being paid. Plenty of time for Facebook, though. Citibank sees charges coming in from some ATM in Estonia, puts a hold on his account, then Joe calls and can't remember the answers to his own security questions, then blames them. When he finally staggers back home, he should start the car in the garage, close the door, and just finish it already.