Joseph Cumia supports a fellow VETERAN

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
People really think a mob breaking through a door where the VP and a bunch of Senators are shouldn’t get shot at?

When Jews openly stole the election, bragged about it, and we spent the whole summer watching whites get murdered, businesess plundered and ruined, etc by their golum minions?

That guy had no idea who was armed and who wasn’t.
Finds out later she wasn't armed and still says no regrets. So either a violent nigger like you see in those african videos who just doesn't care or just thinks killing protestors is ok when they're white and pro-Trump. The only other explanation is that he has guilt and has to rationalize it in his head to reconcile it in his conscience, which is possible but slim.

And he chose some dumb woman out of all of them. Women, known for their propensity for mass violent shootings.

JerkstoreJ I remember you downdooting a post of mine of a political nature (those things stick out to me as it reveals personal leanings which people may deny or obfuscate, as you are currently doing), and it aligns with your current behavior in this thread. I'm sorry, but you now have the label of chapo. Further posts on current events, politics and race issues will support this observation and, as you instigated this interaction with your doot, I will be pointing it out any time I see it.

G

When [URL='https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/']Jews openly stole the election, bragged about it[/URL], and we spent the whole summer watching whites get murdered, businesess plundered and ruined, etc by their golum minions?

Finds out later she wasn't armed and still says no regrets. So either a violent nigger like you see in those african videos who just doesn't care or just thinks killing protestors is ok when they're white and pro-Trump. The only other explanation is that he has guilt and has to rationalize it in his head to reconcile it in his conscience, which is possible but slim.

And he chose some dumb woman out of all of them. Women, known for their propensity for mass violent shootings.

JerkstoreJ I remember you downdooting a post of mine of a political nature (those things stick out to me as it reveals personal leanings which people may deny or obfuscate, as you are currently doing), and it aligns with your current behavior in this thread. I'm sorry, but you now have the label of chapo. Further posts on current events, politics and race issues will support this observation and, as you instigated this interaction with your doot, I will be pointing it out any time I see it.
She was in front of a mob trying to break into the Senate chamber, not just some “protester” why is that so hard for you retards to understand? He’s got nothing to feel bad for, he was one of the few who did their job properly that day.

And furthermore, fuck you for falling for the transparent us vs them 2 sides horseshit that the jews or chinks or russkies are pushing. You can say fuck these dumb rednecks who broke into the US capitol without being a woke leftist. Those aren’t the only 2 opinions that exist in the world. Fuck the BLM defund the police nigger faggots too.

Last edited by a moderator:

analeggsalad

He’s got nothing to feel bad for, he was one of the few who did their job properly that day.
your zeal on this particular issue is noted
Trumpies are every bit as gay as libfags and it'd have suited me just fine if the whole lot of them had been brutally slaughtered. No one aside from fellow retards will miss that Qtard cunt.
Nobody likes qtards, they're the right's equivalent blue haired tranny Biden brigade voters. But your particular passion on this issue is noted

edit: look I don't mind if you disagree. It's doggedly concealing it with centrism that's sus (and what "chapo" means)

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
She was in front of a mob trying to break into the Senate chamber, not just some “protester” why is that so hard for you retards to understand? He’s got nothing to feel bad for, he was one of the few who did their job properly that day.

And furthermore, fuck you for falling for the transparent us vs them 2 sides horseshit that the jews or chinks or russkies are pushing. You can say fuck these dumb rednecks who broke into the US capitol without being a woke leftist. Those aren’t the only 2 opinions that exist in the world. Fuck the BLM defund the police nigger faggots too.
Missed all this horse shit. You’re right about them falling for Jew shit. All I feel like saying is no one was in danger. Anyone of worth had private security or wasn’t there On top of all of that these people shouldn’t be revered or respected. Their lives every single day should be worrying about the public revolting and ending their lives. With that in mind I don’t give 2 shits about this bitch or anyone there. Just anyone in the government can suck my fucking dick. The BLM shit should be the easiest to point out but these retards don’t understand it. They don’t care about you which is why they don’t go after them. Someone went after them which is why they’ve been going after them. Faggots all of em I tell ya!

analeggsalad

Their lives every single day should be worrying about the public revolting and ending their lives.
1609977309052.jpg

signal-2021-01-06-173229.jpg

1610028170146.png

1614402241847.jpg

1611257668739.jpg

these images make chapos seethe

G

Missed all this horse shit. You’re right about them falling for Jew shit. All I feel like saying is no one was in danger. Anyone of worth had private security or wasn’t there On top of all of that these people shouldn’t be revered or respected. Their lives every single day should be worrying about the public revolting and ending their lives. With that in mind I don’t give 2 shits about this bitch or anyone there. Just anyone in the government can suck my fucking dick. The BLM shit should be the easiest to point out but these retards don’t understand it. They don’t care about you which is why they don’t go after them. Someone went after them which is why they’ve been going after them. Faggots all of em I tell ya!
Yes I’m not defending any of the worthless Senators here. I wouldn’t have cared if all 100 of them had been strung up to be perfectly honest witcha. My only point was that it shouldn’t be all that upsetting to anyone that people breaking into the Capitol would be shot at.

analeggsalad

Ashley Babbit acted like a nigger and died like a nigger. Fully deserved. Buncha Cumias around here.
Niggers protest when a murderer/rapist/assaulter gets shot by a cops. Trump supporters protest when Jews steal an election in front of their face. And everyone knows white Trump supporters aren't as dangerous as BLM and niggers.

ErF6KCkXcAEtJWt.jpg

1611274544060.jpg

1610728983120.png

It's not just that white Trump supporters are more "law and order" and respectful types. It's that everyone knows it, that it's in the national collective conscience, in that Nigger security guard's mind just as much as anyone else's. He knew they wouldn't be destroying property and threatening physical safety and lives the way the BLM jew protest were for the past 4 moths prior to that event. Everyone knows that.

He knew he could do a mag unload and he would still be overrun, if he really thought the crowd was that threating. It wouldn't have helped him or stopped it. Everyone knows that. Your best argument is he was impulsive and acting on training, like Derrick Chauvin or any of the other white cops who shot niggers. The more likely reality is that he was encouraged by a (((media environment))) that excuses and encourages violence against white Trump supporters

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Go ahead and say it Joe. We know you’re dying to. You’re too addicted to your precious social media account. It’d KILL you to get suspended like Nana. You’re 60yr old man. Time to hang it up.