Joseph Cumia supports a fellow VETERAN

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
4A780C9B-DC6C-401C-AE5D-D0FCC72BC956.jpeg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
None of these idiots will ever realize that the reason why black outrage outpaces a white response is that niggers will burn down cities to make a point. Whites just bitch about it on Facebook while the other half of the group virtue signal themselves out of the conversation.

No one cares that this nog killed this woman.

People really think a mob breaking through a door where the VP and a bunch of Senators are shouldn’t get shot at?
your comment made me pause to think...

what kind of low-waged amoral faggot is going to shoot on a fellow citizen in defence of some deity-like senator who would have them fired for posting a spicy meme on facebook. there wont be many enforcers needed in New Espsteinville, & if you're working for Capitol Hill Police, I'd bet you WONT be one of them.

Guy could've held the doors closed until 'oh well, we we were over-run'... people should care about people before kissing ass to the powerful, & hopefully oneday traitors like him will be clinging to the side of a plane (I don't mean all cops, just the ones willing to shoot an unarmed lady to protect... basically nothing)

Also, VP & Alexandria Ocasio Cortez had long been shuffled away down a tunnel (despite her claims of PTSD)

G

your comment made me pause to think...

what kind of low-waged amoral faggot is going to shoot on a fellow citizen in defence of some deity-like senator who would have them fired for posting a spicy meme on facebook. there wont be many enforcers needed in New Espsteinville, & if you're working for Capitol Hill Police, I'd bet you WONT be one of them.

Guy could've held the doors closed until 'oh well, we we were over-run'... people should care about people before kissing ass to the powerful, & hopefully oneday traitors like him will be clinging to the side of a plane (I don't mean all cops, just the ones willing to shoot an unarmed lady to protect... basically nothing)

Also, VP & Alexandria Ocasio Cortez had long been shuffled away down a tunnel (despite her claims of PTSD)
The fuck are you talking about? If I’m that guy I’m blasting anyone trying to come through that door. Politics doesn’t have shit to do with it. I don’t care if it’s BLM or antifa or al queda or a bunch of soccer moms. I’m not going to just stand there like a retard and get overrun.

The fuck are you talking about? If I’m that guy I’m blasting anyone trying to come through that door. Politics doesn’t have shit to do with it. I don’t care if it’s BLM or antifa or al queda or a bunch of soccer moms. I’m not going to just stand there like a retard and get overrun.
do you think you're getting paid / looked-after enough to defend an abandoned podium? maybe you do, that's fine.

also, getting overrun by those people would probably be very different than being overrun by BLM, I don't think Qtards & Trump supporters wanted you dead.

& if it's an ego thing: 'nOboDy wIlL oVeRUn ME!!!' then you should maybe use that determination for better use... shooting an unarmed soccer mom just isn't righteous

G

do you think you're getting paid / looked-after enough to defend an abandoned podium? maybe you do, that's fine.

also, getting overrun by those people would probably be very different than being overrun by BLM, I don't think Qtards & Trump supporters wanted you dead.

& if it's an ego thing: 'nOboDy wIlL oVeRUn ME!!!' then you should maybe use that determination for better use... shooting an unarmed soccer mom just isn't righteous
Not going to argue this with a eurofag. That guy had no idea who was armed and who wasn’t. Anyone who breaks into any capitol in any county should expect to be killed. That is all.