• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia moos about the flag

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I still love how he is doing shit the left did during Trump. Upside down flag by a rightside up fag.

Braindead Joe, the Brittish would fly their union flag upside down as a covert distress as only someone who familiar with the flag would notice the wider bands were at the top and not bottom (or vice versa). It has no semblance to the USA flag which any idiot could see was the wrong way round. Flying your flag upside down just makes you (along with your mulatto skin tone) look like a dumb dreamer migrant trying to assimilate.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Don't believe everything you read online. First I have heard about it. Far more likely to see a Ukrainian flag..
I go to London about once a month, and you’re right about the Ukrainian flags. Also, didn’t want to come off as shitting on old England. It’s got it’s nice parts for sure.