• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia moos about the flag

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
C11F5870-90FB-43D9-8D05-C566229A9BDC.jpeg

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Pat was called "Liberal Joe Cumia" back when pigposting was still secondary to cowposting.
Bizarre Joe because he wouldn't stop engaging.

I miss our original cow. I wish he was here. Nothing got me more chubbed up than waking up and immediately looking up u/doxxer_100 or intelelctualhomosexual to read every single post he made the night before

Same with Danny when he was theblueawning

Bizarre Joe because he wouldn't stop engaging.

I miss our original cow. I wish he was here. Nothing got me more chubbed up than waking up and immediately looking up u/doxxer_100 or intelelctualhomosexual to read every single post he made the night before

Same with Danny when he was theblueawning
I remember both names being applied. Really the only differences between them are their politics and Joe didn't abandon his daughter.

I miss when people were trying to get his gigs cancelled by leaving reviews on the facebook pages of bowling alleys. I remember laughing to the point of tears at one where someone claimed that a man playing guitar tried to rape their kid in the bathroom.

Danny is just a piece of shit who's easy to rile up, but doesn't provide any laughs. I guess we could thank him for that phone call where Nana was so drunk she sounded extra gay.