Joseph Cumia just can’t help himself

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
C8E10640-BB13-4774-9308-03314856789A.jpeg

Either he wants this cruise ship situation to get canceled before he leaves or he’s even more retarded than we thought. Possibly both.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He’s actually working as deck crew on that fishing boat.
More like dick crew, amirite?

The more I look at him trying to make his fruit stand gig look prestigious, the funnier it gets. What the fuck is a “gourmet food truck” supposed to be? Martin Berasategui serving up paper cones filled with his mille-feuille of smoked eel, foie gras, spring onions and green apple?

Then I remember that Joseph Cumia is the work-shy smooth brain who thinks Days Inn is a four star hotel. This “gourmet food truck” is serving pig’s assholes and Walmart potato salad that’s been sitting out for hours. I hope Joe filled his fat gut to max capacity.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
More like dick crew, amirite?

The more I look at him trying to make his fruit stand gig look prestigious, the funnier it gets. What the fuck is a “gourmet food truck” supposed to be? Martin Berasategui serving up paper cones filled with his mille-feuille of smoked eel, foie gras, spring onions and green apple?

Then I remember that Joseph Cumia is the work-shy smooth brain who thinks Days Inn is a four star hotel. This “gourmet food truck” is serving pig’s assholes and Walmart potato salad that’s been sitting out for hours. I hope Joe filled his fat gut to max capacity.
Mayonnaise potato salad with raisins, COMP’D!!!!