• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia is getting to the bottom of Russian mis/disinformation

Forum Clout
I don't wanna go being all (((elitist))) or anything but there are few things more delightful to watch than borderline retarded individuals genuinely think they've dug up secret research information in their free time that the Jew media thought they buried, and oh boy are they gonna let the LAMEstream media have it now!

It's like those videos where someone give chimps a drone and watches them try and figure them out on their own.

Forum Clout
I don't wanna go being all (((elitist))) or anything but there are few things more delightful to watch than borderline retarded individuals genuinely think they've dug up secret research information in their free time that the Jew media thought they buried, and oh boy are they gonna let the LAMEstream media have it now!

It's like those videos where someone give chimps a drone and watches them try and figure them out on their own.
It's hilarious. I know faggots like this, who start tweeting about "secret conspiracies" they think they've just discovered, that were all over rense.com twenty years ago.