• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia is getting to the bottom of Russian mis/disinformation

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
D74320A8-BD7A-4B2A-89E2-357CD30C0E41.png
His brain only thinks in Red/Blue paradigms. He has no conception of nuance or acknowledgement that situations can be multifaceted.

Unlike Patrick, though, Joseph has a semblance of an excuse in that he’s 63 years old and clearly mentally slow.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
For context, this was Joseph’s original post (it’s too long to photograph in one screenshot):

Thank the good Lord Elon Musk bought Twitter and the right won the House of Representatives.

The suspicions are now fact, coming directly from Twitters internal files via congressional investigation, that directly implicate and irrefutably prove that the Biden administration and the entire DNC interfered with and absolutely influenced the outcome of the 2020 Presidential election by stifling countless conservative viewpoints and news articles and deleting influential right wing account holders for the purpose of effectively destroying President Trumps chances of winning in 2020.

All of this was knowingly done in direct violation of the hundreds if not thousands of the aforementioned conservative influencers 1A rights. Twitter also colluded with Democrats and Joe Biden in particular re: Hunters laptop. All news regarding the laptop was purposefully censored abd deleted. With no other reason than to protect Joe Biden prior to the election.

What Twitter did at the behest of the DNC, US Government, FBI, DOJ and top elected officials in government was election interference and absolutely against the law. PERIOD.

The investigation has begun into finding those responsible and hopefully holding them accountable.

I sincerely hope some very prominent heads will roll. Very oon.”

By the way, he actually misspelled “soon” incorrectly. What a buffoon.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Joseph Cumia is a FAGGOT boomer who can’t even play Layla correctly
Oh really??? You think I can’t play “Layla” properly???? Let’s hear your “rendition”. That’s right. You can’t play ANYTHING!!!!!🤣🤣🤣 You losers failed to learn any skills in life and have to lash out at people who DID.🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Your generation continually blames the “BOOMERS” for your own failures. You wanted to sit around all day on your computers and do NOTHING, and complain when it doesn’t WORK. Guess what RETARDS the gravy train is ENDING. Biden is DESTROYING this country and you’ll be the first to go. No one is going to miss you.😘😘😘

I’m going to keep doing gigs, and keep FINDING ways to make easy cash. I’ll survive the next “Great Depression” just like I’ve always done. I’ve got gigs to book. I’ll see you losers in the welfare line.😎😎😎

#Survivor #PAIDmusician #TRUMP2024

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
“Sir, we have a major problem. A rabble rouser is threatening to blow up our entire operation. Please read this social media post.”

“Thanks Johnson, who is this threat to democracy?”

“His name is Joseph Cumia.”

“What do we know about this J. Cumia?”

View attachment 81824
The dates on that exchange are December 4 and 5. At first glance I though this was from today. I wish he posted more shit like this nowadays.