Joseph Cumia Christmas post PREDICTION THREAD

What will Joseph Cumia post on Boomer Book?

• Picture of gifts HE’S received, not those he’s bought for his stupid daughter

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Political post about COVID and LETSGOBRANDON

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Picture of Christmas treat (some shit leftover food)

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Picture of new coffee mug (VETERAN)

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Joseph Cumia will enjoy the holiday with his family and deprive us of laughs

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Hrrrmph. I guess I’ll give you your Christmas present EARLY. You seem concerned about what I’m going to “post”. What? Seeing delicious food you can’t have “TRIGGERS” you??????🤣🤣🤣 What a surprise. Let’s go over your ideas of what you think I’ll post.

“Political Post about Covid”. You still believe the lies the democrats tell you, huh? Not surprising. You can keep wearing your mask. I WONT.

“Christmas Treat”. Yeah, I’ll probably post my Christmas TREAT. You know what it is? Being around my FAMILY who LOVES me!!!!! That’s a weird thing huh? Love???? It’s what people who really like eachother feel. You know? Kinda like what you feel for ME😘😘😘

“Picture of Veteran Coffee Mug”. You really hate that I served. You hate that I’ve worked, and accomplished so much. What, you’re jealous I jumped out of planes, while you jumped for your moms TIT??? I’ve served, and I will be of service. Ring a bell? It still applies. You desperately need ME to be a potato peeler for your own narcissism. You NEED me to be a failure in your mind. Otherwise you lose. Well I got news for you. I jumped. You lose.

“Joseph Cumia is loved by his Family”. This is the only correct option. I’m going to be surrounded by people that love ME. We will be exchanging gifts and stories of the year. My lil Bro (Anthony, you remember him right? He’s forgotten about YOU) will be holding the court with his hilarious impressions. Dawn will be preparing the food and hold this crazy family together. I will be the ENTERTAINMENT as I always am. Nothing but the best Christmas carols.🎸🎸🎸 We’ll have a few drinks, a LOT of good times. Now let’s go over what you’re doing. You’re mom is smoking cigarettes. You’re high on fentanyl. There’s nothing under the tree. You’re 200 lbs. overweight. This “BOARD” is all you have left. Alright. I got presents to wrap. Merry Christmas, FAGGOTS.🎉🎊🎁
You have an incredible talent. Your spelling and grammar are too correct to be accurate, but I commend the improper usage of Your/You're in consecutive sentences

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
yadagn5t4pg01.png