Joseph Cumia can’t even follow his own advice

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
1672782516075.png
Wow. The return process is slower than Big Bro is accustomed to. Must be LIBTARD Biden’s fault!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
If you fucking hate it so much GO BACK TO FUCKING AFRICA, NIGGER.

ALWAYS something to bitch about and it ALWAYS has to come back to fucking politics. Joe fucking Biden didn't shut down the Kohl's returns you fucking RETARD. If he stubbed his fucking toe it would be Biden's fault.
Joseph is the worst of the boomer generation. He embodies everything hatable about them

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
So brother Joe is blaming the Biden administration for Kohl's, a publicly traded company, returns system (I assume that's what he's mooing about) for being down? His retardation knows no bounds.
It’s Bidens fault the return system is down because he has let MILLENNIAL retards ruin this country. Back in his day, returns only took 30 minutes while someone went back and actually made sure you weren’t lying!!!!

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Kohl's is still in business? I don't know a single person who shops there.

What is Joe returning and why does he need it done so quickly?
My guess is he isn't going to bother sending any gifts down south and will instead return them and pocket the money Carol probably gave him to get them in the first place.

It's barely a week after the holidays, Joe, give the workers some time to sober up.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Kohl's is still in business? I don't know a single person who shops there.

What is Joe returning and why does he need it done so quickly?
My guess is he isn't going to bother sending any gifts down south and will instead return them and pocket the money Carol probably gave him to get them in the first place.

It's barely a week after the holidays, Joe, give the workers some time to sober up.
I take a peek at the Kohl's from time to time, they have some nice Van Heusen dress shirts

Joe sold off a few guitars, got all nigger rich, and blew the bulk of the proceeds on a retarded, worthless cruise for himself and that hag of his. And now he's right back to scrounging desperately for every nickel. Kohl's not giving him a refund blew up his entire budget, and now he's in a panic. Every time he mentions "Joe Biden" it's code for "I'm out of money".

Wa4892

I wish people in high school let Joe feel as smart and badass as he feels so we wouldn’t have to deal with 2023 Joe trying to prove all of them wrong.

Fucking idiot
This is so spot on. Only problem is he didn't graduate high school! He is - literally - a high school dropout and yet thinks people should appreciate and respond to his wisdom and insight like he is a modern day Socrates.