• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Joseph Cumia and his vitamin/mineral routine

It's hilarious how he goes out of his way to let everyone know how he takes his vitamins in the most efficient, intelligent and manly way possible. Joe doesn't have a lot of time to waste on swallowing pills individually, not with his hectic schedule. So he skips the hassle by manfully downing them all at once, as that's just the way he rolls.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
This is the shit guys like Joe used to (rightly) make fun of, the soy boy shit.

But ever since Alex Jones got boycotted by mainstream advertisers and pivoted to selling snakeoil supplements, idiots like Joe went all-in.
Hrrrmph. More liberal NONSENSE trying to trick people from doing PROVEN methods discovered by the “Older” generations. Well Mr. Scientist where’s the SOY???? Answer THAT and teach me your “better” ways. Oh, you can’t? I guess you DON’T know EVERYTHING.😜😜😜

Your generation grew up getting awards for NOTHING. Playing games where EVERYONE gets a chance. You don’t have to be good. You don’t even have to run. No wonder your all SKINNY and FRAIL!!! You drink “Soy” milk because real milk hurts your delicate “Tummies”. Wouldn’t want to be UNCOMFORTABLE for a minute. This is why your bones don’t grow. The only thing you grow is FAT from sitting in youre chairs and eating bags of chips while spending all day waiting for ME to give you attention. Here it is. Hope it’s worth it. Another lesson to DEGENERATES who can’t listen to ANYONE they don’t like. Maybe this is why you’re stuck doing NOTHING. Because you can’t even help yourself. Oh well.🤣🤣🤣

Why do you think it’s “Snake Oil”??? Because the liberal MSM (CNN MSNBC NYT) tells you it is??? Have you tried it??? Have you done the research??? The fact is these liberals want you to spend $$$ on THEIR products which have 0 benefit to YOU!!! Just like they want you to vote for THEIR candidates that have 0 benefit to YOU. Don’t understand? I’ll explain further. How are those gas prices treating you? What about inflation? Keep voting for Slow Joe. I WONT. President Trump put $$$ in my hand and food on my table. He made me PROUD to be AMERICAN again.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

When your mom loses her house and thus the basement you live in, keep voting Democrat. I’ll be in SC with my Bro doing PAID gigs for fun.😎😎😎

#ElderWisdom #MAGA2024 #DIET

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Joe is a real alpha male, moreso than anyone on this forum. He swallows all 18 vitamins at once, he chews his food thoroughly, he goes to the dentist who says "oh, you're on of those" and he pays CASH. I should only hope I've got those testosterone levels when I'm 65 years old.
Washes them pills down wit da kiddy spit.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Had first bacon,egg and cheese in about twenty years today with a chocolate milk for five fucking dollars and bastards didn't even melt the cheese, it makes me happy knowing Joey is is having bowels issues at his old age, I wonder if he stomps his leg trying to get the shit out like my dog when he is having trouble
Joe is a huge faggot pedo but a bacon, fried runny eggs w cheese roll and bbq sauce is a good start to any shit work day. I get those fuckers on a saturday morning with a hot coffee.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
Hrrrmph. More liberal NONSENSE trying to trick people from doing PROVEN methods discovered by the “Older” generations. Well Mr. Scientist where’s the SOY???? Answer THAT and teach me your “better” ways. Oh, you can’t? I guess you DON’T know EVERYTHING.😜😜😜

Your generation grew up getting awards for NOTHING. Playing games where EVERYONE gets a chance. You don’t have to be good. You don’t even have to run. No wonder your all SKINNY and FRAIL!!! You drink “Soy” milk because real milk hurts your delicate “Tummies”. Wouldn’t want to be UNCOMFORTABLE for a minute. This is why your bones don’t grow. The only thing you grow is FAT from sitting in youre chairs and eating bags of chips while spending all day waiting for ME to give you attention. Here it is. Hope it’s worth it. Another lesson to DEGENERATES who can’t listen to ANYONE they don’t like. Maybe this is why you’re stuck doing NOTHING. Because you can’t even help yourself. Oh well.🤣🤣🤣

Why do you think it’s “Snake Oil”??? Because the liberal MSM (CNN MSNBC NYT) tells you it is??? Have you tried it??? Have you done the research??? The fact is these liberals want you to spend $$$ on THEIR products which have 0 benefit to YOU!!! Just like they want you to vote for THEIR candidates that have 0 benefit to YOU. Don’t understand? I’ll explain further. How are those gas prices treating you? What about inflation? Keep voting for Slow Joe. I WONT. President Trump put $$$ in my hand and food on my table. He made me PROUD to be AMERICAN again.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

When your mom loses her house and thus the basement you live in, keep voting Democrat. I’ll be in SC with my Bro doing PAID gigs for fun.😎😎😎

The best part is simultaneously calling us skinny and fat in the same paragraph

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"

The 'hrrrmph' at the beginning is somehow the best part of an amazing rendition of the Bro Joe bit. Bravo @Gay Faggot.

clap-applause.gif

On fifth read and second thought, I think "Well Mr. Scientist where’s the SOY????" is my actual favorite.

Last edited: